SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see Phil's actions AFTER the game??? If you thought throwing the puck on the ground after making a stop was bad... you didn't see the half of it!

Not at the game. What happened?? Don't leave us dorks in front of our computers hanging.

Anyone see Phil's actions AFTER the game??? If you thought throwing the puck on the ground after making a stop was bad... you didn't see the half of it!

You're killing us here!! What happened? Did Phil blow a gasket or something? Get ticked at the D for the breakdowns? Don't leave us hanging. Please!

This is SiouxSports.com, since when were we suppose to be 'appropriate'!?

I thought it was aimed at the ref... but after discussing it with my suitemates, we've decided that it was aimed at the UAA goalie....

He skated out to center ice area, puts his stick between his legs, and starts rubbing his blocker hand up and down it like he's masterbating... It was pretty funny, but I have a feeling if Hak saw it, he won't be pleased... although almost everyone was off the ice, so I'm thinking he didn't see it...

I thought it was aimed at the ref... but after discussing it with my suitemates, we've decided that it was aimed at the UAA goalie....

He skated out to center ice area, puts his stick between his lets, and starts rubbing his blocker hand up and down it like he's masterbating... It was pretty funny, but I have a feeling if Hak saw it, he won't be pleased... although almost everyone was off the ice, so I'm thinking he didn't see it...

. Wow. That is about as classy as the jersey popping incident. Kinda funny though

He skated out to center ice area, puts his stick between his lets, and starts rubbing his blocker hand up and down it like he's masterbating... It was pretty funny, but I have a feeling if Hak saw it, he won't be pleased... although almost everyone was off the ice, so I'm thinking he didn't see it...

are you fk kidding me, funniest sht i have ever read.....................omfkngod thats halarious, we need to get video of this :angry::lol:

as a fan this is funny for right now but hak probably wont be hapy, maybe grieco time if this is true :lol:

you didn't tell me about this part and what the heck are lets?