SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

I totally agree. Hak is a great coach. The guys just aren't getting it done.

Sorry, I'd add more but I'm cracking up at the 'good' words they're saying about Rivard on the audio. HILARIOUS.

so when we win hak shouldnt get credit

just saying........................................

just playing but it goes both ways............both deserve credit and both deserve blame win and lose!!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is so maddening is that this team is not lacking in talent. I disagree with the folks who say we brought in a recruiting class that was sub-par, and that is why the team is struggling.

The returning players are struggling. Take Porter & Fabian for instance. We could reasonably expect them to have better years as seniors than years past. They just are not doing it.

The same can be said for our standout soph's. They just are not at the same level they were at the end of last season. No sugar coating. Not getting it done.

Compared to the recruiting classes that UND has had in the past (goes back a while) that are always in the top three talent wise in the country, this years class is terrible. The problem is that everyone that is loaded with talent goes pro early, leaving UND with weak upper classes. Your not going to win a lot of games when you have one talented class and three average to weak classes.

P.S. Your not going to win a lot of games with Phil "I spend the whole game on my knees" Lamoureux in net! PLEASE PUT IN GRIECO!!!!!

...and the NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE JERSEY.....IS A HELL OF A LOT MORE IMPORTANT....THAN THE NAME ON THE BACK!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!

i do not think thats the problem at all. we are just SIMPLY not playing well. these guys are not selfish, we just cant get anything brewing....ok, the jagbombs are kicking in

This lineup can't generate goals in a WCHA game. The other teams have figured out that they merely have to hammer Oshie and Toews. I believe we could see some serious personnel changes next season and maybe the Sioux will try out Gregoire and Nash as some players have been given more than a fair chance and haven't delivered.

This lineup can't generate goals in a WCHA game. The other teams have figured out that they merely have to hammer Oshie and Toews. I believe we could see some serious personnel changes next season and maybe the Sioux will try out Gregoire and Nash as some players have been given more than a fair chance and haven't delivered.

those guys are not even commited