SiouxSports.com Forum

Keep the faith

THETRIOUXPER

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze...why don't you tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Now that you have slept on it, don't ya think your comments are a little harsh? Give Plil a little respect. He may not be winning the games for us, but then again, neither are the forwards and d-men. When you are the coach, I guess you can put whomever you feel is most competent in the net for us.

The game is played with five players!!! just not a goalie :)

The game is played with five players!!! just not a goalie :)

exactly right, the goalie need to do his part as well. phil was solid last night. did enough probably to get the win but we didnt, bottom line. the puck isnt going in. but there also has been games we needed some big saves and they were not happening. it goes both way but THIS STUFF REALLY IS HIGHLIGHTED WHEN YOU ARE LOSING, winning cures and hides flaws like you wouldnt believe :angry:

sappysieve & I just learned we sit next to each other at the games alot - I want to get the job driving his zamboni when he gets the Winnepeg team going - & see all those Fun places he knows around the town :silly:

:silly: We might be able to work something out with the Zamboni. On the weekends I have PCM recruiting in Europe, we'll need a fill in for him.

I plan to do double duty. I'll also be on the lookout for Swedish hockey players for UND's women's team. It's the least I can do. :silly:

The company jet can only fly so fast, PCM. I know you're a team player and all, but I think double duty is out of the question.

• 3 months later...
There's a lot of negative vibes floating around out here right now. I for one am not ready to throw in the towel on our boy's just yet. I say this weekend is our opportunity to "turn the corner" on this season. Let's start with small thing's and build. Win a face off, complete a great pass, lay down a thunderous hit, score a goal. Take it one shift at a time, then that becomes a good period. Then put three good period's together, now you have a complete game. Then no looking back. We have the ability, I have seen it. Saturday night vs. CC, we could have skated with anyone. We all have our theories of what is wrong and how to go about fixing it. I offer one simple theory, play FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY (we all know what that is,) the rest will fix itself. Let's start this weekend, wipe the slate clean. The run for the "Big Arch" starts this weekend. The MTU Huskies are the first victims that will be left on the trail of carnage all the way to St Louis.

Once again, THETRIOUXPER is always right. Michigan Tech weren't our first victims, but other than that, THETRIOUXPER hit the nail on the head.

Bottom Line:

Have faith people. Look what happens when you do. Never quit on the Sioux. Never.

As the great Jimmy Valvano said: "Don't Give Up. Don't Ever Give Up."

Once again, THETRIOUXPER is always right. Michigan Tech weren't our first victims, but other than that, THETRIOUXPER hit the nail on the head.

Bottom Line:

Have faith people. Look what happens when you do. Never quit on the Sioux. Never.

As the great Jimmy Valvano said: "Don't Give Up. Don't Ever Give Up."

I appreciate the kind words. I just wanted to say that there are many others here who never gave up. We still have some business to take care of though, BC the buzzsaw is coming. This is our year and the boys are hungry. Let's close it out on a good note.

Let's start with small thing's and build. Win a face off, complete a great pass, lay down a thunderous hit, score a goal. Take it one shift at a time, then that becomes a good period. Then put three good period's together, now you have a complete game. Then no looking back. We have the ability, I have seen it.

Bottom Line:

The Trioup, hockey prophet and die hard Sioux fan. Right on on the small things. Look at the face off difference in the Regional final. One shift at a time. BC up next. I can't wait until next Thursday.,

I said it time after time in the first half of the season. We were in most of those games, and if we got a lucky bounce here or there it would of been the difference between a win or a loss.

All Hail to the Triuoxper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the kind words. I just wanted to say that there are many others here who never gave up. We still have some business to take care of though, BC the buzzsaw is coming. This is our year and the boys are hungry. Let's close it out on a good note.

We are not worthy :silly:

I said it time after time in the first half of the season. We were in most of those games, and if we got a lucky bounce here or there it would of been the difference between a win or a loss.

All Hail to the Triuoxper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gave up alot of one and two goal leads late and lost by one or two. Like UMD, we were in alot of those games, just simple little mistakes that cost us games/points. I think we got the kinks worked out now, and everyone seems to be healthy. My strict training regiment of beer and chicken wings has panned out well this year, hell I was in post season stride by mid season.

If we wouldn't have tried and failed to win those battles, there may not have been a win against Michigan.

I'm looking back at the fair weather fans comments and how down we were. This is what's great about being a fan of a team that struggles and then figures out how to win. When you know what the agony of defeat feels like, winning feels 896875876897 times better.

I wouldn't trade this trip to St. Louis for a better first half of the season. No freaking way!

The big question: Is TheTriouxper going to be holding up the bar when I get to St. Loooie, just like in Milwaukee?

Well, what do you mean by "holding up?" If you mean standing there with a beer and looking fat and stupid, maybe. If you mean wearing a ski mask and robbing the place at gunpoint, that's another story........however, it may be a way for me to afford this trip. Hmmmmmm.

Well, what do you mean by "holding up?" If you mean standing there with a beer and looking fat and stupid, maybe. If you mean wearing a ski mask and robbing the place at gunpoint, that's another story........however, it may be a way for me to afford this trip. Hmmmmmm.

The "cape" and the "mask" MUST make an apperance in STL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does anyone keep faith when they continue playing a piss-poor waste of a talent in net? He just loses games for us, great last three games he has played for us. Wow, the coaching staff is certainly blind to keep giving Lammy the starts.....he is an absolute disgrace to UND and a complete waste of a full scholarship, absolute waste of a talent! Another great game by Lammy tonight, by the way! Let's give him the Hobey Baker because he is the ever-so-protected Grand Forks native. Lammy sucks s&!t!!

priceless... :silly: