bincitysioux

Scoring leaders for the Sioux:

Youmens 14

Gutter 11

Little 9

Doyle 7

Bledsoe 5

Only 4 first half turnovers for the Sioux

Let's see if they can keep it up during the second half now and not let BSU back into the game like they've had a tendency to allow opponents to do.

Toss a few tickets in my M/W Hockey and Football package for these Non Conf. games.

Hey it worked for women's hockey. :0 That's why I am a season ticket holder.

Now if they could only win a few more games. :lol:

I read where the attendance was 1471. For a Tuesday night game against an 0-8 team, that isn't too bad. Sure I'd love to see it higher and I think you will see the attendance start to increase when the level of competition and level of play increase. It looks like Coach Jones has the level of play heading in the right direction. It's going to be interesting to see where he takes the team in the next couple of years with his own recruits.

I gotta say I really feel sorry for the BSU head coach. The former coach really left him high and dry. What did they have, a rotation of 9 seniors last year, and I don't believe the coach even signed anyone early last year either. The 2 kids he redshirted left because of the uncertainty. The new coach got the job at the very end of June and inherited a roster of about 2 or 3? They had 9 on their bench last night, very little talent, and a lot of attitudes on the bench. He sure has his work cut out for him, and with only 2 SRs on the roster, only 1 of whom was on the bench last night, he'll presumably have at the most 1 scholarship to play with for next year. It looks like it will get worse there before it gets better.

I gotta say I really feel sorry for the BSU head coach. The former coach really left him high and dry. What did they have, a rotation of 9 seniors last year, and I don't believe the coach even signed anyone early last year either. The 2 kids he redshirted left because of the uncertainty. The new coach got the job at the very end of June and inherited a roster of about 2 or 3? They had 9 on their bench last night, very little talent, and a lot of attitudes on the bench. He sure has his work cut out for him, and with only 2 SRs on the roster, only 1 of whom was on the bench last night, he'll presumably have at the most 1 scholarship to play with for next year. It looks like it will get worse there before it gets better.

I agree that he's got a very difficult job ahead of him. That was as bad of a team as I've seen in a long time.

Ok here you go Wsu has won 27 games in a row and we have a very very good chnace to win the championship again...and wsu won last night 119-38.....and i would like UND play wsu in B-ball...

Ok, let's try this again....CoteauRinkRat asked you to offer some insight to the discussion instead of constant smack. This discussion is titled "Sioux Men vs. Bemidji St.", yet you come back with a post stating that Winona State won a game last night and have a good chance to win the D-2 title again. Do you see where you went wrong? Because if you don't, I can type slower and a little clearer next time. Good Luck.

To correct your post, Winona State has now won 28 games in a row after their 119-38 win over North Central, MN College last night. Who/Where the heck is North Central, MN College/University anyways?

Ok, let's try this again....CoteauRinkRat asked you to offer some insight to the discussion instead of constant smack. This discussion is titled "Sioux Men vs. Bemidji St.", yet you come back with a post stating that Winona State won a game last night and have a good chance to win the D-2 title again. Do you see where you went wrong? Because if you don't, I can type slower and a little clearer next time. Good Luck.

To correct your post, Winona State has now won 28 games in a row after their 119-38 win over North Central, MN College last night. Who/Where the heck is North Central, MN College/University anyways?

and UND beat BSu...wow cuz u know bsu is sooooooooo freakin good right..lets see they are 0-8 when u played them.. :lol: ...UND will never ever be on the same level as wsu is in mens B-Ball..Plus when is the last timee UND beat a good team??...and if the UND women played the mens team i would put mymoney on the womens team.. :0

and UND beat BSu...wow cuz u know bsu is sooooooooo freakin good right..lets see they are 0-8 when u played them.. :lol: ...UND will never ever be on the same level as wsu is in mens B-Ball..Plus when is the last timee UND beat a good team??...and if the UND women played the mens team i would put mymoney on the womens team.. :0

You don't seem to get it. Let me give it a try. This is a discussion about UND's men's basketball team, nothing whatsoever to do with WSU, yet you pop into the middle of this thread with irrelevant smack about how great you think WSU's team is. That's trolling, and it's not allowed because it impairs our ability to actually discuss UND, the point of the forum.

If you honestly want to discuss UND's teams at any level beyond smack taunting, you're welcome to. If you just like hanging out with UND fans and want to discuss WSU with them, start a new thread titled "WSU basketball" and interested people can participate. However, you can't keep turning every thread on a UND message board into how great you think WSU is.

You don't seem to get it. Let me give it a try. This is a discussion about UND's men's basketball team, nothing whatsoever to do with WSU, yet you pop into the middle of this thread with irrelevant smack about how great you think WSU's team is. That's trolling, and it's not allowed because it impairs our ability to actually discuss UND, the point of the forum.

If you honestly want to discuss UND's teams at any level beyond smack taunting, you're welcome to. If you just like hanging out with UND fans and want to discuss WSU with them, start a new thread titled "WSU basketball" and interested people can participate. However, you can't keep turning every thread on a UND message board into how great you think WSU is.

Cuz wsu is that good of a team...and UND can never be that good...EVER...