SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

The first year in the new Ralph, the cup holders in the student section were being broken off. Whether by people standing on them for better viewing or purposefully breaking them off, this was something officials obviously wanted to stop. The next year (or the 3rd, can't remember) the cup holders were removed from the entire student section.

Unfortunate, but true.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple days late, but see what happens when they keep the shots against under 20 and they hit people? :silly::ohmy:

One other thing - Schmidt really did swallow his wistle. LOTS of missed calls both ways. It actually got a little scary sometimes cause CC would take off after Towes - lots of clutching, grabbing, piggyback rides and taking runs at him - was afraid he would hurt his shoulder again. :huh:

The first year in the new Ralph, the cup holders in the student section were being broken off. Whether by people standing on them for better viewing or purposefully breaking them off, this was something officials obviously wanted to stop. The next year (or the 3rd, can't remember) the cup holders were removed from the entire student section.

Unfortunate, but true.

That's what I remember as the reason for removing the cup holders were removed. Although, the 'dead gopher holder' reason did make me laugh. :silly:

That's what I remember as the reason for removing the cup holders were removed. Although, the 'dead gopher holder' reason did make me laugh. :silly:

I seem to recall that story too (SiouxTupa's) however I wasn't sure. In any case, I do remember that they stopped putting paper ads in the student section because they continuously ended up on the ice during intermissions. I remember one time where a paper airplane was lofted from the front row of the balcony and ended up at center ice basically one step in between two cheerleaders. :ohmy:

I seem to recall that story too (SiouxTupa's) however I wasn't sure. In any case, I do remember that they stopped putting paper ads in the student section because they continuously ended up on the ice during intermissions. I remember one time where a paper airplane was lofted from the front row of the balcony and ended up at center ice basically one step in between two cheerleaders. :ohmy:

Dead things on the ice are part of the game........and an occasional live one. :silly:

just during intermission? I kinda remember one or two being thrown at a ref. :huh: wasn't me, i swear.