SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Winona State

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Sicatoka, you just hop on over to the Montana board and tell them you're strength of schedule is pretty much equivalent to theirs. When you come back crying because everyone was laughing at you, I'll just grin with a smirk on my face.

:angry:

You're really good at arguing the facts. :lol:

How about you hop on over the the Griz board and tell them they were going to lose to a D2 team at home (the Bison). When you come back crying because everyone was laughing at you, I'll just grin with a smirk on my face. :lol:

... If the Sioux and the Bison played this year it would most likely be an excellent game that would come right down to the wire like most of those played in the series...

I would rethink that statement if I were you. We are a totally different team then any UND teams have ever faced in the previous rivalry. I'm not trying to sound like all of the other posters who want us to claim a national title, but I am speaking on the truth. This team is no D2 team.

I would rethink that statement if I were you. We are a totally different team then any UND teams have ever faced in the previous rivalry. I'm not trying to sound like all of the other posters who want us to claim a national title, but I am speaking on the truth. This team is no D2 team.

Welcome to the board, Freak10! :D The Sioux have a better offense than any team on your schedule this year, so that would keep it interesting. That said, the Bison would be about a 10-14 point favorite if it were my book. As to the outcome....the world.....will never know.