SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Fans We need your help!!!

HKNTSMN

Our boys need your help this weekend. Let's make the Ralph Rock so we can get home playoff games at the Ralph for the weekend March 14 and 16.

The guys need you behind them no matter what happens. If it goes bad at first just bring on the Let's Go Sioux!!! Let's Go Sioux!!!! Just like in Providence and Albany. I think the Sioux fans are the best fans in college hockey let's make sure the boys know it and you make them feel the love.

This team can still do it let's bring the New Ralph down on Sandy and his BullDogs...

I know you fans can bring a big effort I am sure the boys will too!

Well said. The Sioux still have a great record, are on track for an NCAA tournament appearance, have only 1 home loss, and played very competitive games against some tough teams on the road the last couple weeks. This is the same team that put together a 16-game undefeated streak just a month ago and that clearly has a lot of talent.

Hopefully the home crowd can be the 6th man and give the team that extra edge. Blais is working on the psychological impact of the past month on the players; hopefully the home fans will rise up and help rather than fall off the bandwagon.

Definitely. If UND can pull it together against UMD and wisconsin they have a reasonable shot at 3rd place. Minnesota plays Denver and St Cloud for the last two series. I think it's reasonable to hope they go 2-2 in these games. Also, Mankato has a tough series against CC. I suspect Mankato gets swept, if not that adds more fire to mankato bandwagon.

I would expect both games to be exciting, uptempo events. Sandy's team won't do the clutch & grab, I hope. If they do, the crowd at the Ralph better give it to the refs! That's one of the biggest areas the crowd can help this weekend, beyond cheering the team on.

I'll be there, as loud and supportive as ever.

I thought the Sioux played some great hockey down in Mankato, especially in Saturday's third period. For some reason, the hockey gods just aren't smiling on us at the moment. Time to turn it around and get back on the winning track.

I think what our "boys" need is a good dose of Engelstad Arena, and their hometown fans, screaming, and letting them know we're still behind them! They are digging down to keep fighting hard each night, the results haven't been there the past few games, so let's give them the best support we have all season!

GO SIOUX!!

My suggestion for The Ralph public address folks is to grab the "Rock Star" Soundtrack play song number 7......it says is all.

Track is called "Stand Up" by Steel Dragon.

Songs starts with an earsplitting "STAND UP AND SHOUT!!!!"

This is gauranteed to get The Ralph A Rockin'!!!