SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night College Hockey

Sioux-cia

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, you misunderstood. It's the "Dog Pound". Now quit tapping into the wine pipe line!!

oh POUND...that reminds me about the time a couple years ago Wooger was talking about us playing NIGERIA in the playoffs and we won! WOOHOOO!!!! That makes us 1-0 all-time against the continent of Africa!! :D

Would love to have heard Motzko's postgame comments. MN gets a gift PP later in the 3rd and ties it up seconds after the ensuing kill. The guy in the box couldn't have even gotten back in the play, so the PP mattered. Woog even said it was a bogus penalty call, and I agree from what I saw. Of course, Schmidt didn't find it in him to call MN for almost the exact same penalty once SCSU got back down the ice. This isn't one of Goon's MN conspiracy rants. Just a comment about a bad penalty call.

Would love to have heard Motzko's postgame comments. MN gets a gift PP later in the 3rd and ties it up seconds after the ensuing kill. The guy in the box couldn't have even gotten back in the play, so the PP mattered. Woog even said it was a bogus penalty call, and I agree from what I saw. Of course, Schmidt didn't find it in him to call MN for almost the exact same penalty once SCSU got back down the ice. This isn't one of Goon's MN conspiracy rants. Just a comment about a bad penalty call.

Isn't that kind of how SCSU tied it up last night? Weak call, PP, tie. It was a good weekend. Hopefully the Gophs kick UW while they are down next weekend right? :D