Saturday Night College Hockey

Sioux-cia

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So where are you stuck without hockey?

Working in a Navajo Nation reservation ER until the end of January. I mention hockey, I get a blank stare, then they laugh at me.

I will be going to New Mexico next month to see Prp play!!! Woo Whoooo!! Siouxmama, Mr. Siouxmama, my son and I are going to the Anchorage series next weekend and I'll be home for the CC series!!!

Ice not frozen yet.

:D Those Purple Cows must be putting out some kinda heat!!

Thanks for the updates everyone!

I managed to sneak some wine onto the reservation but damned if I didn't forget a cork screw!! I'm gonna do the unmentionable and push it into the bottle!!!

Working in a Navajo Nation reservation ER until the end of January. I mention hockey, I get a blank stare, then they laugh at me.

I will be going to New Mexico next month to see Prp play!!! Woo Whoooo!! Siouxmama, Mr. Siouxmama, my son and I are going to the Anchorage series next weekend and I'll be home for the CC series!!!

Did you tell them it was ICE hockey?

What do they think of your Fighting Sioux jersey?

Congratulations on getting to Anchorage... I'd like to go there sometime.

Ok, who should I be cheering for, Wisconsin or Denver...

DU... Hate doesn't quite explain my dislike for the Badger program. Keep in mind, I live in Wisconsin and grow tired of the Badger fans running their mouths all the time.

I'm hoping DU beats Bucky tonight for the road sweep. ;):D

What do they think of your Fighting Sioux jersey?

Congratulations on getting to Anchorage... I'd like to go there sometime.

I didn't bring any with me yet. When I come back after the Anchorage, I'm going to bring my green and white Prpich jerseys. It will be interesting to see their reactions! I know they will be positive.

DU... Hate doesn't quite explain my dislike for the Badger program. Keep in mind, I live in Wisconsin and grow tired of the Badger fans running their mouths all the time.

I'm hoping DU beats Bucky tonight for the road sweep. :D:D

Wisconsin in the '80s were my favorite team to hate. DU as a team doesn't raise my hackles. But Punkobitch, I could run down without a backward glance! ;)