SiouxSports.com Forum

South Dakota vs. SIOUX

rochsioux

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first half for the Sioux offense. The pass defense needs to tighten up. Couple of times, the DB had the play well covered, but didn't look for the ball. Some Yotes wide open on a couple of other plays. Overall, the Sioux run defense has played fairly well, given all the ground weapons USD has.

Great first half for the Sioux offense. The pass defense needs to tighten up. Couple of times, the DB had the play well covered, but didn't look for the ball. Some Yotes wide open on a couple of other plays. Overall, the Sioux run defense has played fairly well, given all the ground weapons USD has.

Don't know how much the pass defense will tighten up. Defense playing to cover Logan, so pass defense going to have to do it man to man basically. Definitely an exciting game thus far, and I'm sure the 2nd half won't be much different.

Don't know how much the pass defense will tighten up. Defense playing to cover Logan, so pass defense going to have to do it man to man basically. Definitely an exciting game thus far, and I'm sure the 2nd half won't be much different.

All I'm saying is that the Sioux can't afford to leave Coyotes uncovered on key plays and that when they're in position to make a play on the ball, they need to do it. Those things are fixable.