SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Mavericks

Sioux-cia

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Devils play-by-play guy Doc whatever who did the Stanley Cup last year? I think he used to do the CSTV games as well.

I got the game on as well. The cable company never took off my free NHL Center Ice preview. I'm guessing it's because my cable switched from Time Warner to Comcast and I got lost in the shuffle.

The Devils play-by-play announcer is Mike "Doc" Emery. He still does CSTV broadcasts on nights that the Devils do not play. He was in Sconnie last night announcing that game. Made for a more exciting game just having him on the mic.

Radio signal coming through loud and clear in New Jersey. Hiram, what happened to Lammy?

I posted this in another thread, but I have heard that he sprained his ankle during practice earlier in the week. Don't quote me on it, but that is what I was told happen to him.

Can someone tell me if any college hockey games are on TV on Dish? And what channels?

The Gophers are on if you have the Sports package. Wisconsin/BC game #2 is on CSTV, which I believe is channel 152 on Dish Network. I think that's all that's on tonight, but I will check on the next commercial of the Devils game.

Do we want to try to limit the play-by-play posts or does it matter?

If so, I nominate WiSioux. She seems pretty speedy on the keyboard. :D

I'm at "work" tonight in the Union, so I've got the internet feed and won't be 20 seconds ahead of everyone tonight

If so, I nominate WiSioux. She seems pretty speedy on the keyboard. :)

I don't think it really matters, but if the majority agrees, I'll conform. Personally, I think it's great to read 10 Sioux scoring reports on a goal, though I was confused as heck when Mankato scored 2 goals in 21 seconds! :D

If so, I nominate WiSioux. She seems pretty speedy on the keyboard. :D

I typically work during games and come home to read the thread after. Personally, I find it that much more thrilling to see the word GOAL!!!! posted in all caps eighteen times. Makes reading everything after the fact more exciting.

Aren't you supposed to be taking pictures LOL

Yeah, I am supposed to be taking pictures, but there is no one here. We just turned on the radio feed, so I will be ahead of everyone :D

Although it's not very loud, so everyone else feel free to comment too

GOAL!!!!!!!