SiouxSports.com Forum

Mankato

Ghost of Smith

i know there will be a bunch of the sensor's crew at the Sat. game. in fact, i have two extra tickets if anyone needs them. plans before the game aren't solidified but if the Sioux win we'll go to Metler's :) which is around the corner from the arena. sorry dagies, we'll miss you.

Perfect! Maybe I will go to that pub before the game and make sure the tap lines are clean for later use. I know I may be late in picking up on this Sensor's Crew but is Sensors showing the Sioux games? I have watched the Sioux-Bison games there before but never a hockey game. This would save me the misery of listening to the games on the internet.

i know there will be a bunch of the sensor's crew at the Sat. game. in fact, i have two extra tickets if anyone needs them. plans before the game aren't solidified but if the Sioux win we'll go to Metler's :) which is around the corner from the arena. sorry dagies, we'll miss you.

Hrkac,

I've e-mailed you about one of your extra tickets. If somehow you didn't get it you can e-mail me at wkmcd@attbi.com. Thanks.

I like seeing this! Fans helping other fans out. Not like the Englestad sight where you request tickets and then all you receive are a bunch of e-mails asking you what you will pay for them. Pretty much its a website for on-line ticket scalpers. Where is here you got a guy with a couple of extras and he isn't trying to hose everyone. Good to see!

Does anyone know which Mankato radio station broadcasts the Mavs' games and if it reaches the Twin Cities? I won't have internet access this weekend; I'm hoping to pick up the game via good 'ol fashion radio waves.

The Mankato station is 96.7 KDOG. It can be heard fairly well in the cities.

Definitely you will want to stop into Chevy's for a nice pre-game meal and beer, and then Mettler's for some post-game beer and lap dances. Both use the same kitchen, so you can get good food in Mettler's as well. Bring plently of cash.

taz will be there Saturday to watch a Fighting Sioux sweep!

Beer and lap dances in the kitchen? What does one do in the lounge and cafe? ;)

Eat fish burgers. :0

Not that I would ever stop by Mettler's, but you have to walk right by the place as you come out the back door of the Holiday Inn on your way to the arena. If you're not careful you might take a left turn as you leave the hotel, thinking this could be a short cut, only to find out you've "mistakingly" entered Mettler's. By the time you've been able to flag someone down for directions, hunger sets in and you start checking out the menu. :0

This is what I've heard. :0