SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Checks

sioux7>5

OK this might be a dumb question, but does anyone know if there is a company that makes Fighting Sioux Checks. I have to re-order and thought I would look for some. Thanks for your help.

I think you can do a custom order from any bank. Will cost you more. I have seen Sioux checks come through my store, so I know they are out there.

At least from what I've been able to find in the past, most of the NC$$ schools with their name/logos on checks seem to be the bigger D1 places like Notre Dame, Florida, UCLA, etc. It probably has alot to do with the NC$$ holding the licenses for the name/logos of its member schools, including FSU.

If there's enough demand, the Alumni Association may be able to work a deal with a check company.

At least from what I've been able to find in the past, most of the NC$$ schools with their name/logos on checks seem to be the bigger D1 places like Notre Dame, Florida, UCLA, etc. It probably has alot to do with the NC$$ holding the licenses for the name/logos of its member schools, including FSU.

If there's enough demand, the Alumni Association may be able to work a deal with a check company.

OK Thanks I appreciate the info