SiouxSports.com Forum

Forney

sioux rube

I hope his injury problems don't prove to be chronic. That would be a shame if that was the case as this kid has some good potential.

Like UMTC's Nate Hagemo who had to call it quits this year due to a shoulder that just would not heal. He may have tried to come back before he should have last year though. Much speculation there

I think it is too early to think about him being a glass joe or anything like that. He has played in one collegiate game...and looked decent from what I saw. Nothing flashy, but didn't make any errors that I could see.

Hakstol and Co know what they are doing...they will hold him out until they feel that he is ready to be back in the lineup. According to Hakstol, that should just be 1-2 weeks. If they start holding him out longer than that timeframe, then we can start to worry about his injury being worse than thought. Until then, I'm going to trust that he will be fine.