SiouxSports.com Forum

Bad music at The Ralph

ChicagoSiouxFan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so far I've gotten Papa Roach - Not Listening and Shinedown - Heroes , so does anyone know the other songs that are played during warmups??

Follow Me by Breaking Benjamin is the third song and the first song I think is by the Offspring but I don't know the name of it.

• 1 month later...

That was it and its on the ipod now.

I can't find the Saturday Night song its on CBC too and I can't find it.

I did some searching, too, and according to a bunch of websites, "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)" by Nickelback is on their The Long Road CD--although my roommate has that CD and it isn't listed on the back

It is also on the Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle soundtrack but iTunes only has two songs from that CD available

If you find it anywhere else, let me know. ???

I did some searching, too, and according to a bunch of websites, "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)" by Nickelback is on their The Long Road CD--although my roommate has that CD and it isn't listed on the back

It is also on the Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle soundtrack but iTunes only has two songs from that CD available

If you find it anywhere else, let me know. ???

Thanks I will check into it.

Was at the Blackhawks game last night and let me just say some of the good things they did that made the game more fun. I've gone to Hawks games since I was young so alot of these things have been around for a while, i'll put them in italics

Music was good, one of my favorites was when they played "I fought the law" during a opponent penalty. Hawks came out to Crazy Train.

During the first intermission United Airline sponsored a shooting game much like Rydells, only they put a board with a hole on the ice in front of the net. Two chances, one with a big whole, and then a second chance with a smaller hole. Years ago, they did something similiar but with two prizes, one board had three holes, then one with one. You got a small prize ($100 flight voucher) for making the one with 3, and a huge prize for making one (roundtrip airfare I believe). They always have three contestants, a kid, an older guy, and lastly a very nice looking and scantily dressed woman.

The organ is a huge part of the Chicago Blackhawks game, they have had Frank playing for I don't know how long now. During the second intermission he plays in his office up in the press box, he gets five minutes and it is amazing. He plays a multitude of different songs and different effects to get the crowd into it. He also plays and improvises throughout the game which keeps the arena from continuously playing music, and keeps the crowd involved for the different moments of the game.

A zamboni race on the scoredboard. Some arenas pass out cards when you enter the arena with a specific zamboni and if it wins, u win. Depending on the sponsor you can pick your prize up the next day at say McDonalds, Burger King, Dunkin Donuts.

A true/false game where a fan is put on the scoreboard and asked 3 true/false questions pertaining to the blackhawks (Nicknames, History, etc.) The fan holds a big board with one side true, one side false. If he/she gets majority right they win a jersey, in the lose they get a big i lost shirt.

In game recap of the game, take audio and video of the game and replay the highlights from earlier in the game, has a sponsor

Benchseats, two lucky winners are moved from their seats to a bench directly between the two benches.

If i think of anymore I'll pass it on to you, I'll be at the bulls game and another hawks game this coming week, I'll pass anything on that could make the atmosphere at the arena better.