SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs QUINNIPIAC Friday Game Thread

AZSIOUX

logos_siouxhead.gifVS a-qubobcat150.jpg

About a hour before the puck drops................Lets start the season with a nice W!

D needs to step up without jones and finley if they oth do not play. if so a great chance to see what genoway has in the bag

RADIO AND WEBCAST

http://fightingsioux.com/info/broadcast/

webcast is up and running

6-2 SIOUX.............

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

PRE-GAME

phil in net....bishop is a healthy scratch...finley out(hmmmm)..forney, shoulder is out.......zach jones groin but will play

really wanted to see bishop, dam

HAK SAYS................quinnipiac is good program. coming off 20 win season last year. will be bigger and stronger then last year with young players.........sunday was important. 1st game always tough to get legs going...........couple guys out of lineup, those in have competed hard to be in the lineup..........phils job to lose coming out of the gate.....early in the year and we want to pay as a team, play hard for 60 minutes.......this is wear it all starts, its a building process..we start tonight and we have to start building........guys have to step into more expanded roles..........these non conference games are important at the end of the year..this is our building and we have to establish our home ice..........

QUINNIPIAC COACH...............a good thing to be in a arena like this...........a place like this adds to the excitement..........we have to slow the sioux down and play to our strengths, this is a great tuneup for our league schedule.......cashman is a great player on defense, not flashy but great and will play at the next level..oshie and toews are scary as well are the rest of the team.........we have to shut them down to have a chance

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there too.... "She's the referee's daughter....."

I hit the mute button five minutes ago....there's only so much one can take. Let's get this game started and make some new highlights.

RWTD - I must be pretty tired; I read your post and initially thought it said 'after we met in prison.'

I hit the mute button five minutes ago....there's only so much one can take. Let's get this game started and make some new highlights.

While I shouldn't complain about a Sioux hockey broadcast, especially a free one, they could've done a little better job on the pregame highlight thing..... No biggee though.

While I shouldn't complain about a Sioux hockey broadcast, especially a free one, they could've done a little better job on the pregame highlight thing..... No biggee though.

like you said, its free...........just tune into the radio feed for pregame then switch over to webcast