SiouxSports.com Forum

Call Up's

Riverman

Sioux Fan In Boston,

B's Win in overtime, whew. Thank God for NHL Center Ice. Best 100.00 bucks I ever spent.

Zach would sure look good with a spoked B on his uni... Hopefully after 3-4 years.

Way to go, former Sioux!!

BTW, Goon -- I caught this in yesterday's Boston Globe about Sammy:

O'Connell on Sergei Samsonov, still recovering from wrist surgery: ''He'll play when he's ready -- when he's comfortable and completely ready to go.'' Best case for the Magical Muscovite: some body contact in about two weeks and a return to action around April

Damn... and I thought I was going to get to break the story. about DeFauw, but It looks like I was about 3 hours late...

Story of my life.

Anywhoo--- Great to see Brad DeFauw finally getting his chance at the pro-ranks. And it looks like hes determined to stay there too. Karl will get his chance sooner or later.

I wonder if Brad and Ryan will room together on road trips.

Wouldn't that have been something if Goerhing had been in net for Columbus...two guys who almost singlehandedly brought a State Championship to Apple Valley (DeFauw had the Game winner in the 6 overtime classic against Duluth East, and Karl had 63 stops for the MSHSL record...oh yeah, Eric Westrum was there too, but who cares) playing against each other in the NHL...the Blue Jackets need to get on the ball

Go Wild (I'm calling the Stanley Cup right here and now)

And knowing flatspin7....that's the story of his life alright ;) (jk, bud)