SiouxSports.com Forum

varooom Varooom

Fetch

Well its a pretty awesome bike, and the winner of this thing could turn around and sell it and make some money off of it. I am not a donor cycle but that thing was cool.

No true fan would sell that thing. I'm not big into choppers either, but this is awesome! It would definitely be on display in my Sioux Room. I wouldn't even attempt to ride it, because my luck, I'd make it into scrap metal on my first ride! ???

No true fan would sell that thing. I'm not big into choppers either, but this is awesome! It would definitely be on display in my Sioux Room. I wouldn't even attempt to ride it, because my luck, I'd make it into scrap metal on my first ride! ???

I am not even sure I could put it in gear. If it was pick up or a quad four I keep it and ride it.

OK, Dirty if you win the chopper, I will trade you my Schneider jersey for it and will get you an Oshie jersey, guaranteed!!!

AZSIOUX if you win the chopper, I'll lease you my JPar helmut in exchange for some chopper time!

But, no worry, I'm gonna win the chopper!!!

The video of the bike does it no justice! In person, that bike is FRIKKIN' AWESOME!!!

and a great one at that

I figure that is like 64,000 profit if they sell all of the tickets, I am sure the more beer that is drank the more tickets that will be bought. I suppose it will make its way to the Sioux Booster's a few times.

I am not even sure I could put it in gear. If it was pick up or a quad four I keep it and ride it.

You can learn, ya know. :D

Just don't do what my friend's father did 10 years ago when he got a brand new (at the time) Harley Police Special. He pulls up in front of his family after bringing it home from the dealer and promptly puts it on its side. ???

Just don't do what my friend's father did 10 years ago when he got a brand new (at the time) Harley Police Special. He pulls up in front of his family after bringing it home from the dealer and promptly puts it on its side. ???

*gasp*

Ok, then I laughed.