SiouxSports.com Forum

suggestion for main page - Blogs

Fetch

It would be nice to have a easy fast place to see them all :D

As far as a list of links, SiouxSports.com already has the most comprehensive list of D-I hockey links on the net, including official sites, fan sites (including blogs), and message boards.

The point of SiouxSports.com has long been to bring together information about Sioux athletics from all sources -- we've been aggregating professional news sources since the beginning; including fan-written articles on the front pages for at least 8 years or so; fan-submitted photos for at least 5 years; the discussion forum has enabled any visitor to post a viewpoint and others to comment on it for about 5 years; and we kicked off the college hockey blogging trend (complete with links to stories on the SiouxSports sports pages) 3 years ago. Not to mention some pretty unique rankings analysis tools.

The point of that is not so much to revel in past glory as to reassure you that I'm always watching for new ways to bring information about the Sioux to you. Watch this space early in the season...

was that a yes ? - it was just a thought :D

The first point was supposed to be obvious: SiouxSports.com links to college hockey sites including blogs

The second point was intentionally vague, loquacious, and self-aggrandizing, but the essence of it was that a related effort has long been under way that I suspect you'll like... watch this space.

The second point was intentionally vague, loquacious, and self-aggrandizing, but the essence of it was that a related effort has long been under way that I suspect you'll like... watch this space.

Maybe you shouldn't use such big words. :love:

Thanks !!!

I know Goon has one too

Others ?

I see yours too http://hockey-thoughts.blogspot.com/

It would be nice to have a easy fast place to see them all :D

Fetch has one too and there is a lot of good talk about dogs and hunting.

Fetch's World So make sure to post all of your secret hunting spots there.

Edited by Goon

• 3 weeks later...