SiouxSports.com Forum

Hats Off To UND FB From Cap'n Cat!

Cap'n Cat

Great job by the coaches and players from UND on their upset win in the UNI-Dome. You really came to play and accomplished something that visitors rarely do, win at Cedar Falls.

Best of luck the rest of the season!

Cap'n Cat

AGS

UNI FB, '82-'86

:D:D

We appreciate the note and wish UNI the best during the rest of the season! I am sure you will do well!

Thanks for the kind words. Like the rest of my fellow UND fans, I also wish UNI goo luck the rest of the year. Our jealous little brothers to the south are suggesting that UNI is horribly overrated now just because of this one loss. Prove them wrong.

They're young, they'll understand one day. I think they're pissed they can't get in a decent conference (Big Sky, Gateway) and the best thing to do with that is to start the "overrated" talk in an attempt to mask one's own inadequacies.

UND came in and wanted to win the game more than UNI did, I understand. That UNI lost does not mean they're horribly overrated. It's a non sequitir. Anything at all can happen on any given Saturday...... I still think UNI is the better, stronger team, but they absolutely WERE NOT last Saturday. All credit is due the Sioux.

BTW, I wasn't at the game, and the only time I saw the Sioux play was in '93, I believe, when they played NDSU at Grand Forks. Drove up there from Minneapolis, just on a lark. Was drinking coffee at 5 a.m. one Saturday, looking for soemthing to do that day and I saw youz guys was playin' Cold as HELL!!!! Don't remember who won, but I had a great time. Bought Mama Cat a Sioux sweatshirt that she still wears to this day.

MOF, I think I'm gonna buy me a Sioux sweatshirt online! Anyone who can beat UNI at Cedar Falls deserves a little of my support!!!

Take care, Sioux Nation!!!!!

:D:D:0;);)

BTW, I wasn't at the game, and the only time I saw the Sioux play was in '93, I believe, when they played NDSU at Grand Forks. Drove up there from Minneapolis, just on a lark. Was drinking coffee at 5 a.m. one Saturday, looking for soemthing to do that day and I saw youz guys was playin' Cold as HELL!!!! Don't remember who won, but I had a great time. Bought Mama Cat a Sioux sweatshirt that she still wears to this day.

Thanks for stopping in. OOOh what a great game to come watch!

Great job by the coaches and players from UND on their upset win in the UNI-Dome. You really came to play and accomplished something that visitors rarely do, win at Cedar Falls.

Best of luck the rest of the season!

Cap'n Cat

AGS

UNI FB, '82-'86

:D:D

Thanks for the words/praise and welcome to Sioux Sports