SiouxSports.com Forum

Another Coach Gone

BigGame

Welcome back home Eric. ???

While we are talking unsubstantiated rumor, I heard UND kindof overdid it in their DI move. Rumor has it that Bunning actually has us going DI-A in all sports.

Well, technically UND is in all sports but football.

(There's no 'A' v. 'AA' for sports other than football. ??? )

GF Herald story on Schmidt.

On Wednesday, Schmidt officially returned to college football as he was named the outside linebackers coach and director of football operations for the Sioux. He replaces former Sioux assistant Josh Kotelnicki, who left to become the defensive coordinator at Truman State in Missouri.

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/sports/15131743.htm

Was not Mr. Taylor...DL would never go to the BISON....but if he was purely looking for a job would he have called another AD at a school or merely looked on ncaa.com?? interesting....obviously by asking this AD he was wanting his name out there...

what AD was it then Rumor starter?

what AD was it then Rumor starter?

Exactly. If you know so much, tell us what school the AD is at.

So, we're supposed to believe that Dale Lennon made a phone call to a D-IA Athletic Director and said to that AD "Do you have any job openings?" GMAFB ???

The big Mandan boy is already in the office at football....just a matter of timing to announce it....emergency hire....great for him....great for UND...he is a class act....and usually a good guy...even though he is from Mandan...

You've been talking to Kauker too much there Legend..... ???;);)

all I am going to say is this person told me directly....no hear say...no rumor....that is all I am going to say...

Ever think someone tells you things as a ruse to figure out where the "info" goes next and thus who might be posting it on SiouxSports.com? ;)

See ya later. ???