SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX FAN GOING CRAZY!

Prpichrocks_19

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. HOCKEY SEASON IS GOING TO BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THIS YEAR WITHOUT MIKE PRPICH!!!!!! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!! I LOVE MIKE PRPICH!!!!!!!

I think its safe to say that PCM can shut this topic down now :D

Actually after a bad day of golf on Friday and how hot it is I am ready for Fall and Ducktober already Unforunately I think we are in a dry cycle and the hunting for Green Heads this season is going to suck unless you hunt next to DVL. Might be a good year to hunt honkers.

However, with all of the dry weather the Roosters should be replenished for the season and hockey season happens the same time Pheansants season starts so two many good things happening in the fall. Also read that Sharpies are up as far as druming surveys go. So think should be good this fall. Yep ready for hockey already.

Actually after a bad day of golf on Friday and how hot it is I am ready for Fall and Ducktober already Unforunately I think we are in a dry cycle and the hunting for Green Heads this season is going to suck unless you hunt next to DVL. Might be a good year to hunt honkers.

However, with all of the dry weather the Roosters should be replenished for the season and hockey season happens the same time Pheansants season starts so two many good things happening in the fall. Also read that Sharpies are up as far as druming surveys go. So think should be good this fall. Yep ready for hockey already.

I've never shot at anything that was alive but had fun shooting at clay pigeons (missing hundreds but did get one!!). Wouldn't be the same for you, I know. And your pooch wouldn't get to have any fun or exercise either.

Is it October yet?!

I've never shot at anything that was alive but had fun shooting at clay pigeons (missing hundreds but did get one!!). Wouldn't be the same for you, I know. And your pooch wouldn't get to have any fun or exercise either.

Is it October yet?!

Labs are the ultimate exercise plan, who needs a health club. Two mile walks everyday, frisbee in the back yard. Retrieveing/training when we throw the dummy duck and pheasant. Knowing my dog he would pick up the clay pigeons that I missed and bring them back to me. But dakota is used to missed, he has also heard a lot of no bird calls over the last two years. One time I was hunting last season and just after shooting hours two mallard came in and were going to land in the decoys, easy shots, emptied my gun and my dog who was sitting on the bank looks back at me as if to say, nice shot sherlock.

As far as shooting clays goes, I find them harder to hit than a pheasant. The ones that come out of the automated machines are whizzing really fast. One time my hunting buddy and I got out shout by a 15 year old girl during a tuesday night clay piegion shoot at the EGF Rod and Gun club (about 8 years ago) so I never fault anyone for for missing a bunch of clays.

Well I don't know why went crazy last night. Mabey because I am vacationing in Alaska with my parents and i am seeing Anchorage stuff everywhere! Nobody here wheres SIOUX stuff. So I wear my SIOUX jersey proudly. And I just miss MIKE PRPICH. He is so amazing and talented. :D Anyway is anyone else feeling sad about a player being gone this year? let me know cause I am depressed

Well I don't know why went crazy last night. Mabey because I am vacationing in Alaska with my parents and i am seeing Anchorage stuff everywhere! Nobody here wheres SIOUX stuff. So I wear my SIOUX jersey proudly. And I just miss MIKE PRPICH. He is so amazing and talented. :D Anyway is anyone else feeling sad about a player being gone this year? let me know cause I am depressed

i am... :lol: you can figure it out.