SiouxSports.com Forum

Lennon & DI

SiouxMD

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A source very close to lennon and UND football told me that Lennon is considering going to Sac State and guess who will be rumored to replace lennon? Roger Thomas.

I'll assume this was sarcastic and your forgot to include your winking emoticon.

If Lennon were to leave, there is no way Bunning would replace him with Roger Thomas.

I'll assume this was sarcastic and your forgot to include your winking emoticon.

If Lennon were to leave, there is no way Bunning would replace him with Roger Thomas.

Either sarcasm or a troll.

I have to agree with Bison Dan on this one. There is no way Buning would hire back the old AD as a football coach.

A source very close to lennon and UND football told me that Lennon is considering going to Sac State and guess who will be rumored to replace lennon? Roger Thomas.

Holy $hit....this is even more fiction that the idea that UND is a shoo in to the Big Sky! I would be one shocked football fan if that happened. I would also be very surprised if Sac State could offer a lot more money that UND for that coching position. Sac State a real bottom feeder program........

So....pick up your spleen.....it won't happen....