SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross Jerseys Available?

808hky

Maybe BuckySieve was just having some fricking fun (as you say he should) towards Sprig by calling the Sioux "The Fighting Chokers" as Sprig called the Gophers "Golden Chokers".

i like this, you are sticking up for one of your own :D yeah... im not having fun at all, notice my laughing face and so forth.........gotta have fun right??

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout that, an immediate reaction from the bs section :silly: Looks like it's worth repeating. Judging from one of the previous bs posts that was quoted, I'm guessing I'm getting close to the dickhead reference again :D Gotta love these opponent fans that "don't care". :D

Also great use of numbers. If you pick the right combination of years, dates, seconds, etc, you can argue anything.

There were some shirts at Scheel's once upon time up in GF that had a picture of a choking gopher (like the animal) and the saying on them was something along the lines of "It's hard to play hockey when you have both your hands around your throat"

I thought they would like those haha!! And I should be getting some shirts in the mail sometime in the near future I hope....

I would love one, just tell me what to do.

...im just over the fact that a team came from the back 40 and won a game against one of the best schools in NCAA hockey. its in the past. look ahead.

I'll remember that next time I hear a Goofy fan bring up the Engelstad "Nazi parties" or "25 year old Canadian kids playing for UND." :silly:

And are you seriously referring to a school 50 miles outside of Boston as "the back 40"? You're probably some kid from Newburg North Dakota calling the kettle black.

Yeah,

If I have to hear "He stretches the tape at 6'8!" again I might puke. Mr. Bierman tried to dunk against my team when I was a senior and he caught the entire front rim and the ball shot out to halfcourt. I remember laughing my ass off when I was running down the court...bastards still beat us by 15....

Yeah,

If I have to hear "He stretches the tape at 6'8!" again I might puke. Mr. Bierman tried to dunk against my team when I was a senior and he caught the entire front rim and the ball shot out to halfcourt. I remember laughing my ass off when I was running down the court...bastards still beat us by 15....

Ugh...Kevin Bierman. Thanks for bringing that up. You also reminded me of Paul Demke, the kid who made about 20 three-pointers in the state title game against the Bantams from Belfield. What a crushing defeat that was for my school. After beating Glen Ullin in the Region VIII title game and then defeating Watford City in what might be the greatest high school game ever played in North Dakota (3OT thriller in the state semi-finals), the Newburgers couldn't miss on that Saturday night...

If memory serves me right, Demke made something like one three-pointer all season long and ended up with something like 8 or 9 of them in the state title game. :silly:

Nope, the saying goes "...the pot calling the kettle black." :lol:

Sry, I meant that sarcastically. I should have put a smiley after it.

And if you don't like them because of a basketball game then go for it. :silly: That I understand. My brother's team was 26-0 before losing to MPC-G in 1997 in the championship. That is Mayville, Portland, Clifford, Galesburg, for those of you who didn't know.

what does that even mean?

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"

http://www.goenglish.com/ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.asp

And if you don't like them because of a basketball game then go for it. :silly: That I understand. My brother's team was 26-0 before losing to MPC-G in 1997 in the championship. That is Mayville, Portland, Clifford, Galesburg, for those of you who didn't know.

MPCG usually has good teams. Good coach, too. What team did your bro play for?

MPCG usually has good teams. Good coach, too. What team did your bro play for?