SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross Jerseys Available?

808hky

I was just curious if anyone here picked up any spare game-worn Holy Cross jerseys, and if so, if you would be willing to sell one to me. I would love to get my hands on one of those jerseys and I figured I'd just throw this out there. Please email me at kdogg45@hotmail.com if you wouldn't mind moving a HC jersey, and hopefully we can work out a deal. Thanks!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just curious if anyone here picked up any spare Holy Cross jerseys, and if so, if you would be willing to sell one to me. I would love to get my hands on one of those jerseys and I figured I'd just throw this out there. Please email me at kdogg45@hotmail.com if you wouldn't mind moving a HC jersey, and hopefully we can work out a deal. Thanks!

many members from thisboard bought up game used or practice used jerseys this last month, i highly doubt they will be selling but i suppose it doesnt hurt to ask. there are no replicas made yet to purchase anyhere. just keep your eyes open and sooner or later there should be some...

if you want to waste some money. its only gonna be funny for what, this upcoming year? after that nobody is gonna give a damn about who lost to who in the Regionals.

yeah, im sure no college hockey fans will remember the biggest upset in college hcokey history :lol: maybe it is a waste of money to you but i really dont think you can speak for others............

like i posted before, it was just a matter of time that you ended up posting like the other rodents on this board, i remember one of your posts, IM A COLLEGE HOCKEY FAN FIRST, THEN GOPHERS..BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

DO YOU REALLY GIV A FLYING FUK WHAT OTHER SPEND THEIR CASH ON, YOU GET OVER IT.....JUST LIKE THE OTHERS

YOU REALLY SHOULD JOIN THE SIOUX FANS IN THE SUITE, IM SURE YOU WOULD BE A BLAST TO BE AROUND :lol:

if you want to waste some money. its only gonna be funny for what, this upcoming year? after that nobody is gonna give a damn about who lost to who in the Regionals.

Only the person spending the $ can decide if they are wasting money or not. In my case...not wasted. I have a jersey that belongs to a team that came along way, and that has a coach who can take them much further. If I were you, I'd give a damn about who sent you packing back to MN, instead of advancing to the Frozen Four. It could happen again, unless your team starts playing with some heart.

It was a home regional for us, and we'll all remember, for much longer than a year, what happened at that regional, especially all of us who were there. Although I didn't get one, the jerseys are a great reminder of a good team that worked hard, beating a supposedly better team that didn't seem to care.

Waste money?? ;)

I love hockey. I spend MY money on hockey stuff that I enjoy having around. I don't buy it for anyone else but ME.

Why should that matter to you? It's not like I'm asking you for a hand out to pay for it. It's not like I'm going to bequeath you any of my worldly possessions when I die. It's not like I'm taking food out of your mouth when I write out a check for whatever hockey stuff I want.

Knock it off! :lol:

I want this stuff and will continue to buy what ever hockey thing makes me happy :lol:

I even have a Goldy stuffed thing. He has green stars glued over his eyes and a green and white noose around his neck. He makes me smile whenever I look at him. ;)

Waste money?? ;)

I love hockey. I spend MY money on hockey stuff that I enjoy having around. I don't buy it for anyone else but ME.

Why should that matter to you? It's not like I'm asking you for a hand out to pay for it. It's not like I'm going to bequeath you any of my worldly possessions when I die. It's not like I'm taking food out of your mouth when I write out a check for whatever hockey stuff I want.

I want this stuff and will continue to buy what ever hockey thing makes me happy :lol:

I even have a Goldy stuffed thing. He has green stars glued over his eyes and a green and white noose around his neck. He makes me smile whenever I look at him. ;)

Waste money?? ;)

I just wish I could find my Ferris State Jersey.

YOU REALLY SHOULD JOIN THE SIOUX FANS IN THE SUITE, IM SURE YOU WOULD BE A BLAST TO BE AROUND :lol:

No one wants to see HockeyMom beat anyone up in the suite.......on second thought, maybe they would.

EDIT I forgot to add the little sarcasm smiley.

:lol:

There.

I just wish I could find my Ferris State Jersey.

i believe ferris state gives out SCHOLARSHIPS, that kind of makes it a bigger deal..wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

just have fun with it like sioux fans are...

CAN WE WAIT TIL THE HOCKEY SEASON TO TURN EVERY THREAD INTO A SIOUX/GOPHS FLAMEFEST OR MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST START A THREAD FOR ALL TRASH TALKING BECAUSE ALL THESE GREAT THREADS ARE GETING RUINED (AND YES I AM PART OF IT, I KNOW)

lets keep the threads on point and keep the USCHO crap out of here

IM DONE..................

Keep telling yourself that. :lol: While you are at it, why not close your eyes put your toes together, click your heals together and say there is no place like home 3 times.

If gopher fans can still get mileage over winning the opening game in the Ralph, I think Sioux fans will get mileage out of the HC/MN debacle for an awfully long time.

Alright Alright, I apologize for bringing it up. I really didn't mean to start anything, nor do I want a hundred rabid soux fans on my arse. You guys are right its your choice and your money do with it what you will. As for the comment about goph fans running with the first win in the ralph, i'm not one of them. I was still in High School at that time and my focus was on Warroad. Didn't really get into College hockey until after then. Anyways I apologize we cool?

Alright Alright, I apologize for bringing it up. I really didn't mean to start anything, nor do I want a hundred rabid soux fans on my arse. You guys are right its your choice and your money do with it what you will. As for the comment about goph fans running with the first win in the ralph, i'm not one of them. I was still in High School at that time and my focus was on Warroad. Didn't really get into College hockey until after then. Anyways I apologize we cool?

i knew you would come around :lol::lol:

OK, were all cool again. You should really work on saving those pennies and trying to get in the suite with us. I dont think Hockey Mom will beat you up. But... :lol:

yeah, im sure no college hockey fans will remember the biggest upset in college hcokey history :lol: maybe it is a waste of money to you but i really dont think you can speak for others............

like i posted before, it was just a matter of time that you ended up posting like the other rodents on this board, i remember one of your posts, IM A COLLEGE HOCKEY FAN FIRST, THEN GOPHERS..BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

DO YOU REALLY GIV A FLYING FUK WHAT OTHER SPEND THEIR CASH ON, YOU GET OVER IT.....JUST LIKE THE OTHERS

YOU REALLY SHOULD JOIN THE SIOUX FANS IN THE SUITE, IM SURE YOU WOULD BE A BLAST TO BE AROUND ;)

As a Gopher fan, I could care less if a Sioux fan buys a Holy Cross Jersey, after all it is their own money and what they do with it is their own choice. I for one have gotten over the Holy Cross loss and if any other Gopher fan has not gotten over the loss they need to. Also, if a Sioux fan points to their Holy Cross Jersey at Mariucci or some other place all I can do is chuckle. Like I said it's their own money they spent money on a HC jersey.:lol:

im pretty much over it. we all know how well the gophers played during the season. its something that sioux fans will never forget,considering where and when it happened, but its going to get to a point where its gonna get old. the loss will always be in the back of our heads, like the ferris state/sioux thing with minnesota fans. props to holy cross, but im not so sure that they will be able to pull another one like that off for a while(i could be wrong.) i think that MN came out expecting it to be a breeze, but as Jpar says" Hard work beats skill when skill doesnt work hard".

we'll get over it. just ignore it. :lol:;)

(if i came off as anti-sioux/pro-gopher, IM NOT. im sorry but i do thhink the holy cross thing is getting kinda old, sorry) GO SIOUX! :lol:

we'll get over it. just ignore it. :lol:;)

im sorry but i do thhink the holy cross thing is getting kinda old, sorry) GO SIOUX! :lol:

Nope, you're wrong. You may 'get over it' but for the rest of us this historical lose will always make us smile. I only have to look at my Holy Cross jerseys to get happy all over.

Much as Gopher fans and others may trivialize it, what happened on March 24, 2006 at the Ralph Engelstad Arena was "one for the history books". No we're not going to get over it. You can ignore it but we certainly are not.

Rock on. I was stressed about my vehicle situation (which may I say has now been resolved. I am the proud owner of a 96 GMC lol) and just started typing. yes the loss sucked and yes it is one for the history books. And i'll even admit we deserved to lose the way we played the final 3 games of the season. I'll see what I can do for the suite. consider it a big maybe

Edit: And I realize how much this post just sounds like one huge runon, I just don't have the brain power to fix it right now. I should be full force in a day or two :lol: