SiouxSports.com Forum

Stafford makes the jump

gordwiser

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to AZSIOUX's cousin's brother's uncle yesterday and it looks like he will sign shortly too. Good luck AZSIOUX!

yeah, sorry to all, i love it here but feel i am ready to move on and take that next step. i have chose mafiaman and he doesnt even know this to represent me with all contract talks. i should have my deal worked out in the next month and will be skipping the minors and jumping straight to the pro level. i understand this is a huge step for me but this is the correct decision for me and my family. thanks to ll that have supported me and i will never forget this experience for the rest of my life :sad:

I talked to AZSIOUX's cousin's brother's uncle yesterday and it looks like he will sign shortly too. Good luck AZSIOUX!

My dog Dakota has been on the line with the Sabres all day and he can't get a confirmation either way.

;):D

yeah, sorry to all, i love it here but feel i am ready to move on and take that next step. i have chose mafiaman and he doesnt even know this to represent me with all contract talks. i should have my deal worked out in the next month and will be skipping the minors and jumping straight to the pro level.

The deal is done, AZSIOUX. I expect the Red Wings to have you in the line-up by game 5 with an incentive-laden deal, which I think you'll be happy with. The contract calls for a base salary that includes $35K per year plus a new BMW for me in addition to a new plasma screen TV in my apartment. Provided you reach some easily-attainable goals next season (leading the lead in points, assists, PIMs, and shoot-out goals), clauses will kick in paying you another $10K as well as financing for a new house for me on Lake Minnetonka. Much like Ricky Williams' first contract with New Orleans, I think this is a contract where we all win, the Red Wings and me. Oh...and you too.

The deal is done, AZSIOUX. I expect the Red Wings to have you in the line-up by game 5 with an incentive-laden deal, which I think you'll be happy with. The contract calls for a base salary that includes $35K per year plus a new BMW for me in addition to a new plasma screen TV in my apartment. Provided you reach some easily-attainable goals next season (leading the lead in points, assists, PIMs, and shoot-out goals), clauses will kick in paying you another $10K as well as financing for a new house for me on Lake Minnetonka. Much like Ricky Williams' first contract with New Orleans, I think this is a contract where we all win, the Red Wings and me. Oh...and you too.

thanks for getting this done!! i didnt think we could swing the 35,000. we were 3,000 off in negotiations last night so you made this happen so you deserve the beamer and tv. 1 thing though. i will not sign this contract unless the redwings pay for a lifetime suite at the ralph that included unlimited beer and food for myslef and 8 center ice tickets 8 rows up as well at the ralph for my lifetime. this is just in case of a injury so i have a back up plan for my life ;) will be in contact mafiaman so we can get this deal done.

im thinking i may need a posse as well for my traveling and so forth. i would like to invite diggler as my bodygaurd. he will be gaurenteed a nice salary along with as any game used authentic jerseys he wants. i will only answer to 1 media member out there in the entire world and that will be PCM. he will have exclusive rights all my interviews. buckysieve, if your out there i do need a limo driver so if your available that would be great. i could swing some gophs season tix for you if need be ??? sioux-cia can come as well but you will need to forfeit every game used sioux jersey to my collection as well but i will pay you nicely as well. i would also like to put a open invitation out there to any other nice female prospects, you are welcome on the road anytime :)

i will only answer to 1 media member out there in the entire world and that will be PCM. he will have exclusive rights all my interviews.

I'll have to check my busy schedule to make certain that I have time to conduct the interview. ;)

sioux-cia can come as well but you will need to forfeit every game used sioux jersey to my collection as well but i will pay you nicely as well.

Heavy sigh!! Not fair. Dirty gets any game worn jersey he wants. OK but I get one of the eight center ice REA season tickets for life, I get to visit my (yes I can be bought..I'm a whore, ;) )your signed, game worn jerseys anytime I want without restrictions, and I get a BMW, Black, hard top, Z8. ???

Heavy sigh!! Not fair. Dirty gets any game worn jersey he wants. OK but I get one of the eight center ice REA season tickets for life, I get to visit my (yes I can be bought..I'm a whore, ;) )your signed, game worn jerseys anytime I want without restrictions, and I get a BMW, Black, hard top, Z8. ???

Don't forget HockeMom's finder's fee.

Heavy sigh!! Not fair. Dirty gets any game worn jersey he wants. OK but I get one of the eight center ice REA season tickets for life, I get to visit my (yes I can be bought..I'm a whore, ??? )your signed, game worn jerseys anytime I want without restrictions, and I get a BMW, Black, hard top, Z8. :)

DEAL, no problem on the BMW and we can work out the jersey deal as well!! hell if you want i can loan you buckysieve to drive you around i the off-season ;)

Stafford will be gone, he was a foresure this year after the season ended. I felt Smaby would be first to go with Stafford the second. I didn't think Zajac would sign, but he is ready to make the jump. Smaby, Stafford and Zajac will be three early departures to the pros which will tie Minnesota for most underclassmen departures. Minnesota lost Potulny, Irmen and Chucko.

Where did Chucko go?

Well, I am glad I prefaced the original post with "Unless something happens" because something last minute DID in fact happen. The deal with Buffalo was agreed upon in principle and Drew did fly to Buffalo on Saturday to sign the deal. However, a last minute snafu by a third party prevented the deal from being signed and Drew has since left for the tournament in Europe. If everything goes ok in Europe (i.e. no injury), the deal should be signed shortly after he gets back. I wish I was permitted to explain what held it up but I can't at this time. Maybe BB9 has permission to talk about it because he seems pretty dialed in.

Well, I am glad I prefaced the original post with "Unless something happens" because something last minute DID in fact happen. The deal with Buffalo was agreed upon in principle and Drew did fly to Buffalo on Saturday to sign the deal. However, a last minute snafu by a third party prevented the deal from being signed and Drew has since left for the tournament in Europe. If everything goes ok in Europe (i.e. no injury), the deal should be signed shortly after he gets back. I wish I was permitted to explain what held it up but I can't at this time. Maybe BB9 has permission to talk about it because he seems pretty dialed in.

:lol::lol::sad: im so sad.....

very cool, thx for the info....its just a matter of time, thats all

OK, BB9, time to cough up some new info. :lol: