SiouxSports.com Forum

Old Time Hockey Anyone?

Siouxdonyms

Is that what you call that? That fight between Vanelli and McMahon was nothing more than McMahon being a giant baby because his Sioux were losing at home to the Gophers (again) 6-0 in the 3rd period at the time. I can certainly understand the frustration that comes from your arch rival owning a .666 win % in your own building, including TWO sweeps, not to mention winning the grand opening of the arena in front of Ralph himself and all his cronies. But starting that fight showed the true class of UND. The only thing that made it worth it was the fact that I was sitting in the front row right in front of the fight so I got an up close view of McMahon getting the snot beat out of him by a Gopher Freshman defenseman.

holy crap, i didn't know that tDon would let you post here, but then again mazacco, you are just a broadcaster!! Did you even see the same fight?? it was 5-0 for starters, it was the end of the second period, and i'm sure it was frustration on McMahon's part, but Vanelli was asking for it and he got it!! He was/is a huge pussy and deserved to get his ass kicked, regardless of situation.

holy crap, i didn't know that tDon would let you post here, but then again mazacco, you are just a broadcaster!! Did you even see the same fight?? it was 5-0 for starters, it was the end of the second period, and i'm sure it was frustration on McMahon's part, but Vanelli was asking for it and he got it!! He was/is a huge pussy and deserved to get his ass kicked, regardless of situation.

You're right, I forgot the Gophers added another goal just to rub it in a little more. Of course by that time there were only about 2,500 people left in the arena to see it.

Is that what you call that? That fight between Vanelli and McMahon was nothing more than McMahon being a giant baby because his Sioux were losing at home to the Gophers (again) 6-0 in the 3rd period at the time. I can certainly understand the frustration that comes from your arch rival owning a .666 win % in your own building, including TWO sweeps, not to mention winning the grand opening of the arena in front of Ralph himself and all his cronies. But starting that fight showed the true class of UND. The only thing that made it worth it was the fact that I was sitting in the front row right in front of the fight so I got an up close view of McMahon getting the snot beat out of him by a Gopher Freshman defenseman.

It is a hockey game, not a tea party! And two words and a name for you: HOLY CROSS and TYLER MCGREGOR!

Gosh, I wish someone would post a video so I'd know if your account of what happened was anywhere near accurate. :D

If leading with your face and beating your nose on the other guys fists is winning, Vanilla won by TKO. He did show his frosh inexperience, when he decided to do the after the whistle face wash, he failed to notice the stripes were tied up with other guys, and couldn't protect the weanie. By now he's learned, punch after the whistle, quickly hide behind someone.