SiouxSports.com Forum

Athletic Director

D1sioux

indeed....maybe the Moorhead St. Assistant coach is interested in the job....i find it funny that the guys on fox sports at 6 o clock made fun of UND for not having a press conference for a guy who has been at UND for 18 years!!!

There's no release on Fighting Sioux.com either.

Why?

Glas doesn't official resign from UND until later today (Wednesday).

That's what the guys on KVLY said.

You can only blame location for so much. Before Winona won it, "there was no way an uppermidwest team could win" but they did now we/you have to rationalize why they won.

What happens if/when UND won it? Out the window (except probably won't happen now cause UND will be moving D1). I guess I'll face the fact: "anywhere but UND can win because of location." Got it! (*except for the other 3 Major sports on campus cause they have all won championships in the past few years: Hockey, Football, W Basketball: Got It).

Looks like Tom Billeter of Augustana has something to add too:

"You can win a national championship there," he said of UND, "and Rich darned-near did. It's a great situation."

UND job to draw plenty of interest

indeed....maybe the Moorhead St. Assistant coach is interested in the job....i find it funny that the guys on fox sports at 6 o clock made fun of UND for not having a press conference for a guy who has been at UND for 18 years!!!

I find it funny that you find it funny that some people don't know as much as others.

There's no release on Fighting Sioux.com either.

Why?

Glas doesn't official resign from UND until later today (Wednesday).

That's what the guys on KVLY said.

Well lookee there, a press release dated April 26, the actual date he resigned! :D

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/mbball...RELEASE_ID=4856

I recently watched a movie and found something that was said to a Russian leader very interesting.

Here were his words of wisdom to his successor.

I have left you two envelopes. Open the first envelope when you get into a bind and it will take care of whatever situation has arose. When you get into a second bind, open the second envelope and it will help you out as well.

The Russian leader gets into a bind, he opens the envelope and it says to blame everything on me, the previous leader for everything being messed up.

Sure enough the Russian leader gets into another bind, opens the second letter and it says, begin by writing two letters.

Very intersting analogy and one that could apply to many situations!!!

• 2 weeks later...