SiouxSports.com Forum

Hobey Hat Trick

mikejm

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you made anywheres near a 500,000 you probably wouldn't have time to run your mouth on a message board.

I love the jersey pop.

you love the jersey pop...thats great well i love that your team is sitting at home after 2 pathetic gutless and spineless performances to end the season :lol:

Funny. The Wild obviously enjoyed the jersey pop, don't you think? The look on the Sioux fans student section faces was priceless. Love it or hate it, Irmen dominated every time he stepped on the ice, especially against the Sioux. That's why it hurts so bad for you to see him succeed. You know what is really hilarious. If Danny signs, and then did move back to Fargo to work at Scheels, he still would have made more money in 3 years than you would have in your entire life. Well that's life huh?

Congratulations Ryan

Goodluck Danny!

why are you here? you have obviously mistaken this board as a group of folks that care what you think.

Isn't that basically the same reason MafiaMan joined their cause? :lol:

Actually, I've always enjoyed Black Bear hockey and a well-wisher in Milwaukee in 1997 was really behind the Sioux. It's funny this Maine stuff should come up...my blue Maine jersey is being personalized as we speak by Cunningham Sports in South St Paul. Just say 'no' to Bucky...Go Black Bears. :lol: