SiouxSports.com Forum

1987 Championship Team Poster

BobIwabuchiFan

For all of the people who bought a 1987 Dream Team print...

I was in Michael's today, and they are having a sale on custom framing.

April 23rd through April 29th.

50% off one piece

60% off two pieces

70% off three pieces

This includes the entire order. Mats, moulding and glass.

Sooooo, if you know a friend who bought a print, it's a better deal to take them both in at the same time, under the same name, and split the bill. :sad:

Sioux-cia...you in? ???

For all of the people who bought a 1987 Dream Team print...

50% off one piece

60% off two pieces

70% off three pieces

Sooooo, if you know a friend who bought a print, it's a better deal to take them both in at the same time, under the same name, and split the bill. ???

Sioux-cia...you in? :(

YES!!! Uhm, your paying right? :sad:

50% off one piece

60% off two pieces

70% off three pieces

Sooooo, if you know a friend who bought a print, it's a better deal to take them both in at the same time, under the same name, and split the bill. :sad:

Hey, do they just cut mattes? I usually go to Fargo and buy everything seperate seperate at Hobby Lobby and frame the stuff myself for $30-$40 bucks total. You just have to make sure the matte is on acid free paper so it doesn't make the pic change color.

Hey, do they just cut mattes? I usually go to Fargo and buy everything seperate seperate at Hobby Lobby and frame the stuff myself for $30-$40 bucks total. You just have to make sure the matte is on acid free paper so it doesn't make the pic change color.

I think they put the whole thing together. Not sure though. Thanks for the reminder about the acid free paper, I forgot about that.

Thanks for the reminder about the acid free paper, I forgot about that.

:sad: No prob, they would have remembered. I have an 2004 Athens poster signed by a certain Gold-Medal winning team in my office.....my '87 poster is gonna look good beside it.

Where in Fargo in Hobby Lobby located?

Do you know if they have wooden hockey stick stock used for framing?

I purchased two of the Tupa prints back in the late 80's and had them framed using Christian Brothers hockey sticks with green lettering. They looked great then and even better now.

I took a picture of the stick salute after the Holy Cross game and enlarged it to 20 x 24 and would like to get that picture framed in the same manner.

Where in Fargo in Hobby Lobby located?

Do you know if they have wooden hockey stick stock used for framing?

I purchased two of the Tupa prints back in the late 80's and had them framed using Christian Brothers hockey sticks with green lettering. They looked great then and even better now.

I took a picture of the stick salute after the Holy Cross game and enlarged it to 20 x 24 and would like to get that picture framed in the same manner.

It's on the north side of 13th in the building that K-Mart used to be in. West of I-29......

And I don't know if they have hockey stick stock, but I'm thinking that would look really cool, thanks for the idea.

I can't help you, but I'd still love to see the pic. Somebody...please help! Faaaaabbbbbiiiiiaaaaannnnn!!! :silly:

I don't know how either. PCM posted my Prp salute for me. BUT if you want to see a post UND/HC salute to the fans go to 'photos' on the main SS.com page and there's one in the UND/HC photo gallery.

• 12 years later...
On 4/12/2006 at 9:28 PM, SiouxTupa said:

I just received 9 more. 3 are spoken for....so that leaves 6 available.

After these 6 are gone, there most likely will be no more. Email or PM with inquiries.

On 4/12/2006 at 9:28 PM, SiouxTupa said:

I just received 9 more. 3 are spoken for....so that leaves 6 available.

After these 6 are gone, there most likely will be no more. Email or PM with inquiries.

I know it’s been awhile, but do you have any more prints?