SiouxSports.com Forum

Is it OK to wear a Sioux jersey to church?

JESUS,family,rutgers

GREAT win last night North Dakota!

I'm going out to my nephews' little league practices with a Fighting Sioux flag on the car and a Sioux cap on my head. After the North Dakota win tonight, do I go for the hat trick and wear my Tim Skarperud jersey to church tomorrow? Yes or no?

I'm going out to my nephews' little league practices with a Fighting Sioux flag on the car and a Sioux cap on my head. After the North Dakota win tonight, do I go for the hat trick and wear my Tim Skarperud jersey to church tomorrow? Yes or no?

Absolutely!

I'm wearing mine!!

... wear my ... jersey to church tomorrow? Yes or no?

Please wear the Sioux jersey to church in correct church seasonal color scheme:

Christmas, Easter, holy days: white jersey

Ordinary time: green jersey

Funerals: black jersey

Thank you. That is all.

Thank you. That is all.

Amen!

And if UND comes out with the Pink uni's, that'd be appropriate for that 3rd Sunday of Advent.

Thank you. That is all.

The authentic game worn jerseys,either color, are appropriate for weddings, baptisms and Bar (Bat)Mitzvahs, etc. My friend and I are considering wearing ours as brides maids.... if anyone asks us to be brides maids.

I SO LOVE BEING A FIGHTING SIOUX FAN!!!!!!!

After the North Dakota win tonight, do I go for the hat trick and wear my Tim Skarperud jersey to church tomorrow? Yes or no?

It all depends on whether or not you want to end up in a Jeff Foxsworthy "you might be a redneck" joke. :D

I wore mine last Sunday--no joke. The pastor called me and asked me to. I live in Gopher-ville and he knows I am a big Sioux fan. He wanted me to wear it to be used in an illustration for his sermon. There were many converts that day.... :D

I live in South Mpls. Last night my son's grade school had an event. A kid showed up wearing his Sioux jersey and hat, so I gave him thumbs up for that. He hoped to get home on time to watch the game.

There's an estate sale on the other end of my block today. Just moments ago a woman walked by wearing a Fighting Sioux sweatshirt.

How cool!

Hello PCM,

After a survey of my family members, here goes--

Mom says that "I am a hillbilly, but she hasn't given up hope yet."

My brother and sisters say, "What a redneck--no wonder he loved South Carolina."

And I prefer to describe myself as a " country bumpkin."

Well, I know that all of you could barely sleep wondering if I wore my Fighting Sioux ( Tim Skarperud) jersey to church today. I am ashamed to say that I chickened out, however, the minister did agree to my request to end the service with Fight On Sioux! ;)

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

Well, I know that all of you could barely sleep wondering if I wore my Fighting Sioux ( Tim Skarperud) jersey to church today. I am ashamed to say that I chickened out, however, the minister did agree to my request to end the service with Fight On Sioux! ;)

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

now thats a good minister right there!