SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

Watching about half of this period it seems MN lacks a little jump, and HC is getting some offensive flow. HC has forced MN to take a few penalties though they haven't yet done a whole lot on the PP.

I do think MN has had a couple of chances, and it probably won't be too much longer until they connect.

I thought this would be a 2-0 MN lead at this point. Maybe the gophs will wake up during the period break.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that it is being tape delayed. I have set the recorder for 3:30 in the morning to copy the games. Let's see the current option is volleyball, football, etc., but no college hockey.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll watch it later.

I see that it is being tape delayed. I have set the recorder for 3:30 in the morning to copy the games. Let's see the current option is volleyball, football, etc., but no college hockey.

Can't get a hold of any one (at this point) at Fox. Cable Company channel listing on their internet site doesn't show college hockey until 3:30 AM but it's the Final Five (Sioux vs. Wisonsin). Still shows on my cable box that it's the West Regionals.

Maybe this has been asked and I missed it, is there any audio for the Sioux game tonight?

Watching about half of this period it seems MN lacks a little jump, and HC is getting some offensive flow. HC has forced MN to take a few penalties though they haven't yet done a whole lot on the PP.

I thought this would be a 2-0 MN lead at this point. Maybe the gophs will wake up during the period break.

Definitely agree. Minnesota should be flying by these boys, and be able to score purely on their team speed. That's definitely not happening yet.

Can't get a hold of any one (at this point) at Fox. Cable Company channel listing on their internet site doesn't show college hockey until 3:30 AM but it's the Final Five (Sioux vs. Wisonsin). Still shows on my cable box that it's the West Regionals.

Maybe this has been asked and I missed it, is there any audio for the Sioux game tonight?

They're all at the bar watching college hockey! :angry:

You'll be able to get audio through the "Audio Broadcast" located on the home page of siouxsports.com

They're all at the bar watching college hockey! :angry:

You'll be able to get audio through the "Audio Broadcast" located on the home page of siouxsports.com

D'oh!

Thanks. Probably sticking wit the audio and the forum.

The bar is too far to pick up from my place anyways :lol:

They're all at the bar watching college hockey! :lol:

I wonder if Briggs' old man has been allowed into the bar. Wasn't he the parent that tried to take on a bunch of Sioux fans in the playoffs last year after he had few too many wobbly pops. :angry:

I got the same football game in Baltimore and the same response from the cable company.

I'm getting the same football game too. I'm pissed! I raced home from work at 5:10MT expecting to see the MN/Holy Cross game in progress. My cable company is no longer open after 5pm, so I may be screwed. :angry:

Crusaders!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0!

Keep the updates coming because I am only getting the BC/Miami game that is scoreless with 4 to go in the first. Miami has taken a lesson from the Sioux and are laying the body on BC. One of their D even knocked down their pet Gorilla Boyle (6'8" or something like that)

Keep the updates coming because I am only getting the BC/Miami game that is scoreless with 4 to go in the first. Miami has taken a lesson from the Sioux and are laying the body on BC. One of their D even knocked down their pet Gorilla Boyle (6'8" or something like that)

You can tell I'm single, as I have two TVs in one room, with two different games on. I also have two computers sitting side by side, and the 3rd computer on the table about 10 ft away. Gophers score. 1-1.

You can tell I'm single, as I have two TVs in one room, with two different games on. I also have two computers sitting side by side, and the 3rd computer on the table about 10 ft away. Gophers score. 1-1.

I've only got one TV, but I"m right with ya with three computers.

Anyone just listening to audio?

Listening to Holy Cross student radio (WCHC) and it's interesting...

"Gophers playing with desperation..."

Only hearing parts of the broadcast, for those watching, is this true?

Anyone just listening to audio?

Listening to Holy Cross student radio (WCHC) and it's interesting...

"Gophers playing with desperation..."

Only hearing parts of the broadcast, for those watching, is this true?

I was listening to Wally Shaver and Glen Sonmor on WCCO radio and all of a sudden it switched to the pregame for the Gopher women's hockey game! I guess that's where their priorities are!

Does anyone have a link to an audio broadcast of this game?