SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would screw up, just about everyone's bracket! :)

26 / 456 people picked UNO to win. (I promise not to do this all weekend, give me a few hours and giddiness of the tournament beginning will die down, then a couple hours after that and some dead seriousness will be setting in).

26 / 456 people picked UNO to win. (I promise not to do this all weekend, give me a few hours and giddiness of the tournament beginning will die down, then a couple hours after that and some dead seriousness will be setting in).

Yeah, sure it will! I've ran tournament brackets before, and it never gets old! Of course, I think the most I ever had in my pool was about 50, not 456!

Yeah, sure it will! I've ran tournament brackets before, and it never gets old! Of course, I think the most I ever had in my pool was about 50, not 456!

Unless my local sports bars seriously let me down, I have no intention of being anywhere near a computer at about 9:30 ET... (since we're all looking past this weekend's hockey games, I will of course be out watching the Florida-Georgetown basketball game :) )

Anybody got a link to this game? (will it pass my 3 ft. thick firewall?)

Here's what I found. It's the WTBU radio website from Boston. In the upper right hand corner of the page it says "Main Stream: NCAA Mens Hockey - BU vs Nebraska-Omaha" and you have a few options. I don't quite know what to say about your 3 ft. thick firewall.

WBTU Radio

Boston U just scored to tie it up.

Here's what I found. It's the WTBU radio website from Boston. In the upper right hand corner of the page it says "Main Stream: NCAA Mens Hockey - BU vs Nebraska-Omaha" and you have a few options. I don't quite know what to say about your 3 ft. thick firewall.

WBTU Radio

Boston U just scored to tie it up.

These should work too.

webcast: http://ne.cn8.tv/channel/article.as...subhead=cn8live

audio: http://www.bu.edu/athletics/icehockey/men/

For those of you not watching the BU/UNO game, Campion is the Ref and he just let a blatant hit from behind go, by BUs Yip. If the UNO player is able to return to full game form I will be surprised.

I didn't see it as being a hit from behind. The guy was off balanced as he was shooting the puck, and did go into the boards hard, but the BU guy did hit him shoulder to shoulder. IMO, if the guy was another foot closer to the boards, it could have been a boarding call.

If you can get streaming video, you can watch the game here:

http://ne.cn8.tv/channel/article.as...subhead=cn8live

I see this game is being webcast. Does anyone have any idea if any of the West Region games will be webcast? I am out of the country and have been searching EVERYWHERE to see if I can find it. If I have to I will listen to the audiocast, but would really like to watch it.

Thanks