SiouxSports.com Forum

94 west, then 29 north

MafiaMan

I envy you, MM. I've been strangely nervous and pumped for these games starting last Tuesday, and frankly, it's always easier to handle a game live rather than on TV. Tomorrow night I'll be sweating through MN's walk in the park, then dying with every momentum swing when our boys get on the ice.

My new authentic white jersey arrived last week compliments of Sioux-cia and Lee's Pro Shop was kind enough to rush-order the customization of it in about a day's notice. I received it back from UPS this afternoon...thinking I'm going to wear it to bed tonite.

LSU just beat Duke...man, this is shaping up to be a banner weekend!

1804 east, left on 83 north, right in hwy2 east, stop at simonsons to pee.... nope gotta work... have fun everybody and think of me in my cubicle... sniff sniff

GO SIOUX!!!

Man, it seems that everytime there a Sioux game, you have to be at work in your cubicle.

That sucks. Either your schedule really bites or did you tick your boss off?

i've worked every weekend but one since december... went to state darts and the only game the bar would show was the goophers...

Born under a bad sign.. :)

Hang in there. You'll have the weekend off during the Frozen Four and you'll get to watch the Sioux play then :)

9:00 am tomorrow. My bags are packed. I feel like driving tonite, that's how wired I am right now.

MafiaMan- I am heading up at 9AM also. Race ya. Stop by section 116, row L if you get a chance. When are we going to the Eye-talian Moon?

MafiaMan- I am heading up at 9AM also. Race ya. Stop by section 116, row L if you get a chance. When are we going to the Eye-talian Moon?

I'm in 101. NDH and I were discussing a post-game Italian Moon (I'm not from EYE-taly, it's It-taly) on Friday night, but me being the good Catholic that I am, I think it might be a better idea for Saturday. It's a shame to waste good dough on pizza sauce and cheese only.

I'm in 109. NDH and I were discussing a post-game Italian Moon (I'm not from EYE-taly, it's It-taly) on Friday night, but me being the good Catholic that I am, I think it might be a better idea for Saturday. It's a shame to waste good dough on pizza sauce and cheese only.

Where'd you get your 109 tickets Mafia Man? We'll touch base by on the VaderPhones on our way up the highway tomorrow. No problem on the delayed call with the Moon. We will probably be there both nights.

Glad to hear that Lee's came through big time for you. Can't wait.

Sioux Rule. Badgers drool. Gophers just plain suck.

Take 6th Ave. west. It's much faster. :)

Yeah, if I could find parking! We're dropping the car off at the University and Columbia parking lot and taking the bus to the front door of the Ralph. Geez, I wish I didn't work tomorrow! I'm so excited, I don't think I can sleep tonight.

Oh yeah. I forget that not everyone has one of those nice little thingies to hang off their rearview mirror. :):)

Sure, rub it in. Mmm, I'm from Chicago, learned a few back alley moves in my younger days. Watch out big guy, you may get mugged by a little old lady and lose that nice little thingie hanging from your rearview mirror. :)

Sure, rub it in. Mmm, I'm from Chicago, learned a few back alley moves in my younger days. Watch out big guy, you may get mugged by a little old lady and lose that nice little thingie hanging from your rearview mirror. :)

Then you'd have to deal with Pat Sweeny and Virg Foss, which I'm sure you don't want. :)