SiouxSports.com Forum

Zajac soon a Devil?

PCM

He is not a star on the national scene meaning he is not dominating college hockey the way you would expect for a player that may leave after only his sophmore year. He is however a very valuable player for the Sioux and does a lot of the little things that maybe the average fan would not notice but scouts would. For the sake of the Sioux hockey team which is the only team I care about we really need him back next year. I could care less about the Devils.

Well stated.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not complaining becuase he is our best two way player and one of the best faceoff men in college hockey. I have to wonder if he would put up monster numbers if he were paired with the same linemates for a long time (2nd year). I hope we get an opportunity to see him play with Oshie and Spirko next season.

I was kind of hoping we would see him playing with Spirko and Stafford again soon, I thought that line was dominate at times. Of course when Hak moved the lines around it also seemed that the team played better.

Which was kind of proved when Drew went down with the injury Zajac picked it up more.

I was just getting ready for the Regionals this weekend by watching the games from last year. (BU and BC)

Zajac was excellent in the BC game last year. However it's not unusual to see a player have a Sophmore slump.

Hopefully he's back next year, as I think he'd have his breakout year. If he has the kind of Junior year he's capable of he's likely to make more money when he does sign. (But then I'm not the "family agent."