SiouxSports.com Forum

Prohibition

Fetch

What kind of pass do you need ?

a club lounge pass, you can't just get them, season ticket holders for club seats have them for guests. ill be in there :angry:

only alcohol being drank will be in club lounges and suites is correct

Shhhhh, don't anybody tell the NC$$ how much cash they are missing out on by not allowing booze at these events. Lord knows they would never flip-flop on an important issue :angry:

does it make it THAT much more enjoyable with booze?? or is it just that the option isn't there

With all the whining the Gophers are doing about having to go to the Ralph at all, they will probably start an effort to get alcohol banned from anywhere with in 10 miles of the arena. They can go to Fargo after the game friday night and drown their sorrows!

I also was under the impression that there was no alcohol sales allowed at any NCAA tourney. Maybe I'll have to get on a list for one of the suites.

They would whine no matter where they ended up......Just upset becaue they have to leave the Twin Cities area. I hear they are also whinning that the Sioux got the primtime slot. Which is no different from when the Goofers get the primetime slot in Goofer terrritory, When they aren't the #1 seed...

Go Sioux!!!!!!

They would whine no matter where they ended up......Just upset becaue they have to leave the Twin Cities area. I hear they are also whinning that the Sioux got the primtime slot. Which is no different from when the Goofers get the primetime slot in Goofer terrritory, When they aren't the #1 seed...

Go Sioux!!!!!!

Is 8:30 still prime time? Maybe if your watching it on the left coast.

does it make it THAT much more enjoyable with booze?? or is it just that the option isn't there

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT makes IT that much more enjoyable?

Goal scored by UND sober = awesome!

Goal scoreed by UND on Captain and Coke #7 = ecstasy (the feeling, not the drug)!