SiouxSports.com Forum

DAWGZ VS HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

Thank Goodness Woog picked the Badgers :lol:

Yah gotta love Wooger going with Bucky - and the karma. While I like the underdog in Duluth, doesn't SCSU have a little more realistic shot of knocking of that "other MN school" Friday night? I'm kinda leaning Huskies . . . even though their goalie was a flunkie of Providence.

off topic, the coyotes are down a forward tonight and matt jones took 5 shifts in the 1st period at forward. he was just interviewed and said that he really never has even played forward. he said gretzky asked him to play forward. i guess if the great one thinks you can do it then what the hell :lol:

off topic, the coyotes are down a forward tonight and matt jones took 5 shifts in the 1st period at forward. he was just interviewed and said that he really never has even played forward. he said gretzky asked hi to play forward. i guess if the great one thinks you can do it ten what the hell :lol:

that must have taken some guts, and playing in that level with not a lot of experience in that position must be very nerve-racking.