SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre-Final Five SiouxSports.com Get-Together

MafiaMan

I had forgotten my plan on Thursday and Friday, and tried to get Dance Mania screen time on Saturday with no luck.

I wore my "I'm Not Hostile And Abusive" t-shirt under my jersey and I was going to go from Jersey to t-shirt for the camera.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had forgotten my plan on Thursday and Friday, and tried to get Dance Mania screen time on Saturday with no luck.

I wore my "I'm Not Hostile And Abusive" t-shirt under my jersey and I was going to go from Jersey to t-shirt for the camera.

Had I known $250 was at stake, I'd have worn my son's Darth Vader Halloween costume. Hmnnn...the 2007 Final Five isn't that far away, is it?

By popular demand, here are some photos from the SiouxSports.com Saturday morning breakfast at Hoggsbreath.

hoggsbreath01.jpg

Left to right: YaneA, NorthDakotaHockey and Noel.

hoggsbreath02.jpg

MafiaMan disrobes to show his famous Fighting Sioux tattoo.

hoggsbreath03.jpg

Runninwiththedogs and PCM make peace.

hoggsbreath04.jpg

Right to left: Runninwiththedogs, UMDDogz, forecheck and MafiaMan's friends.

hoggsbreath05.jpg

Right to left: MafiaMan, NorthDakotaHockey, Noel and YaneA.

Mafia I'll be rolling alongside you on 94 West Friday morning. :ohmy:

What time are you leaving? I'm thinking I'll be on the road about 10 am. My vehicle will have a couple of Sioux window flags flying and maybe a jersey hanging in the window.

I know all of you have been waiting to see this. Okay, I know at least one of you has. :)

tatoo.jpg

Here's a close-up of MafiaMan's famous tattoo.

I haven't slept in days waiting for you to put this up on the site, PCM. Good night. :)

Side note: The tattoo was completed in a shop in Chicago in the spring of 1998. It took 45 minutes to complete...and $250 to pay for. :)