SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre-Final Five SiouxSports.com Get-Together

MafiaMan

Dagies you stud!!!

How about the white sauce? You got the recipe for that stuff?

See you around the arena. I'll be with girls in YaneA hats, and with a recent convert to the tradition and slendor and glory of Fighting Sioux hockey.

Ranch dressing and Tabasco Sauce mixed in the proper proportions was an acceptable facsimile. The sudo-grinders worked out very satisfactorily (won't make you forget the Pepper, but very good in their own right). Soft french bread, cheap individually wrapped slices of swiss, sauce, shredded lettuce, taco meat, deli ham. And as my buddy who gave me the recipe said, best served with an aloof and indifferent attitude (and no forks).

We did our best.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the white sauce? You got the recipe for that stuff?

Thin down mayo with milk, add black pepper and, the most important ingredient, white pepper, a good amount of it. That's it.

You'll know it's right when it starts to smell like an RP grinder.

Thanks to all who attended the breakfast get-together at the Hoggsbreath Saturday morning. It was nie to re-acquaint myself with some friends from the Al Pearson 2005 Frozen Four bus tour as well as meet a few more new people. I really had a great time with everyone. For those who were there (and you know who you are), just PM me for the link to the site we joked about and I'll gladly forward it to you.

Add my thanks to MafiaMan for arranging the pre-game meal on Saturday. It was great to meet up with some SiouxSports.com posters I already knew and some I hadn't met before. Mafia's keynote speech was a classic! :angry: It was a "you had to be there" moment. :lol:

Yes, thanks MM! That was a great time.

BTW, was that Runninwiththedogs on the Dance Mania cam?

It was my pleasure.

Unfortunately, it was Runninwiththebeyonddrunkdogs on the Dance Mania cam. Rumor has it I was on later in the game but thankfully, it wasn't dance cam. Oh the horror.

It was my pleasure.

Unfortunately, it was Runninwiththebeyonddrunkdogs on the Dance Mania cam. Rumor has it I was on later in the game but thankfully, it wasn't dance cam. Oh the horror.

Sorry I didn't make it. I did try and get in touch with MafiaMan, then my phone died. Sounds like everyone had a great time. Hopefully next time.

It's ok about Spongebob, that's DrunkHockeyGuy. As long as a 'Dogs fan wins, it's all good. However, I did enjoy being on Dancemania. The funny thing is, Thursday, I was like "That thing is so stupid. I'm not going to be on it." Then, Saturday night, my feelings changed. :angry:

MafiaMan, you were definitely on the jumbotron. I called and screamed "I WAS WAY HOTTER THAN YOU ON THE JUMBOTRON" or something like that.

Now that I know you win $250 and tickets to next year's FF, I think my Dancemania skillz will be improved in the off-season.

It's ok about Spongebob, that's DrunkHockeyGuy. As long as a 'Dogs fan wins, it's all good. However, I did enjoy being on Dancemania. The funny thing is, Thursday, I was like "That thing is so stupid. I'm not going to be on it." Then, Saturday night, my feelings changed. :angry:

MafiaMan, you were definitely on the jumbotron. I called and screamed "I WAS WAY HOTTER THAN YOU ON THE JUMBOTRON" or something like that.

Now that I know you win $250 and tickets to next year's FF, I think my Dancemania skillz will be improved in the off-season.

your feelings changed or state of sobriety changed???

I'm not sure if I did this or not, but I was planning on saying "Hi Dad!" for the camera. Anyone notice if I did that? Did they even show my front?

Your FRONT? I was waiting for the DJ to start playing the new Kevin Federline smash hit "Popo Zao."

Hint: Look up the Portugese translation. :angry:

Your FRONT? I was waiting for the DJ to start playing the new Kevin Federline smash hit "Popo Zao."

Hint: Look up the Portugese translation. :angry:

Hey, evidently the 2nd time around, they showed my face. I was hoping they'd play Back That Azz Up or something.

HOWEVER, the girl running the camera told me I was not allowed to do the "Cabbage Patch" (for those of you who don't know, that's the typical dance everyone else was doing on the jumbotron, where you move your fists around in a circle parallel to the ground.) I had to be creative. Unfortunately, I did the jersey pop, which was not creative at all.

I told my buddy that if the camera pointed at me and I did the jersey pop, he had permission to punch me in the face. :lol:

And I told your buddy that if the camera pointed at you, jersey pop or not, he had MY permission to punch you in the face. :angry:

I am so jealous I didn't get to the breakfast. My Mpls son had a special breakfast planned for us and I, fool that I am, opted for that instead.

I met RWTD and found her great fun; a wee bit drunk and great fun!! :angry: My row won Tony the Tiger stuff and I was on the Jumbotron for a brief time as well. My younger son wore a Goldie with a noose around his neck during the Gopher games and now has future plans for the stuffed tiger that came with the packs.

The week end was fantastic!! I still haven't gotten my voice completely back. It should be in fine working order by Friday night!! See you all there, I hope. :lol: