SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre-Final Five SiouxSports.com Get-Together

MafiaMan

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, boobies are right up there with beer on my list o' favorite things. I smiled at them, not frowned. However, other guests (correctly) pointed out to me that they make it harder to browse the site at work, and perhaps less female-friendly. GDM, can I say "boobies"?

LOL...so can I try to find a somewhat revealing avatar but not go over the top?

Wayne Gretzky laughing at Team Canada's new Nike swift jerseys is getting boring.

Color that avatar brown and yellow and you will have a pretty good replica of a Gopher fan

crying to the referees whenever their so-called golden boys are brushed up against on the ice by an

opposing jersey.

or backes talking to sheppard every time the whistle blew

Color that avatar brown and yellow and you will have a pretty good replica of a Gopher fan

crying to the referees whenever their so-called golden boys are brushed up against on the ice by an

opposing jersey.

:lol: "Hey, ref, someone TOUCHED Phil!"

I seem to remember a pic of rock hard abds that a few fella's took offense at when I had that 6, or was it 8, pack as my avatar. I'd love to get one of rippling ab's. :lol:

I hate it when men are just glorified for their bodies. I feel so used.

I hate it when men are just glorified for their bodies. I feel so used.

Is that why you kept taking your shirt off when we were in Columbus? :lol: We had to keep telling you, "NO, you are NOT a Platinum Fox employee!!! Put your clothes back on!"

I have to drive tomorrow, so he gets to drive Sunday!

So, I'm gonna save 5 bucks tomorrow. I thought you were gonna be with your dad tomorrow. He's a responsible adult, make him drive. :lol: Who drives Friday? Saturday? Where are you going Sunday?

God, I sound like an annoying three year old!!

Ok, I am like ten minutes away from ditching the friends and the ski trip and heading to the X......

I'm leaving at 10 and there's room in the car. You can stay in our room. I have a blow up mattress you can use. I'll buy your beer all week end (I'm getting a second mortgage on the house). :lol: OK?

I'm leaving at 10 and there's room in the car. You can stay in our room. I have a blow up mattress you can use. I'll buy your beer all week end (I'm getting a second mortgage on the house). :lol: OK?

*cries*

The avatar's B-day is tomorrow......I can't leave 'til the party is over.

Plus, I can't ditch my friends......and two of us did give it some very serious thought this afternoon.

So, I'm gonna save 5 bucks tomorrow. I thought you were gonna be with your dad tomorrow. He's a responsible adult, make him drive. :lol: Who drives Friday? Saturday? Where are you going Sunday?

God, I sound like an annoying three year old!!

How are you saving $5? My dad is going to meet us down at the Ex, or poss. McGovern's. I drive tomorrow Dad drives Friday, UMDDogz drives Saturday. I said Sunday originally cause I was all mixed up from last weekend's Friday-Saturday-Sunday series. Fixed in the original post. Sunday I'll be sleeping. Saturday you and I will be having a hair of the dog that bit us.