SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavs - Game 3

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably a dumb question but how do you increase the screen size for the data flix? The usual ways don't seem to be working for me. Thanks.

They disabled the ability to "right click" and put it at full screen earlier in the year. It pi$$es me off as I used to run my computer to my 62" LCD HDTV and watch the games and now it does no good because you can't expand it.

:angry:

They disabled the ability to "right click" and put it at full screen earlier in the year. It pi$$es me off as I used to run my computer to my 62" LCD HDTV and watch the games and now it does no good because you can't expand it.

:angry:

My last dataflix was last season, and I know it made it full screen, because I had it on my TV, as well.

You could try "Alt-Enter," since that is the key-command to go full screen.

My last dataflix was last season, and I know it made it full screen, because I had it on my TV, as well.

You could try "Alt-Enter," since that is the key-command to go full screen.

They disable the "context menu" which is kinda like the cable company sending you 5 of 50 channels and saying "live with it." I don't know of any way to override it at this point. Better than nothin... go SIOUX!