SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavs - Game 3

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Dataflix - I had to click "watch" from the "My account" area, after choosing tonight's game. Then, it took me to the screen where the logo was available to click on the game.

Go to www.theralph.com and click on something like "watch the sioux" and then click on men's hockey... a new window should pop up... in that window should be a "My Account" tab... click it... enter email address and password... click on your most recent order number and then "watch" and that should do it if they took your money...

Go to www.theralph.com and click on something like "watch the sioux" and then click on men's hockey... a new window should pop up... in that window should be a "My Account" tab... click it... enter email address and password... click on your most recent order number and then "watch" and that should do it if they took your money...

I actually think they didn't take my money.

So, no loss. Oh well.

I'm pretty sure I ordered it twice by accident, as well. The first time they took the money out, the second, apparently, they put the money back in.

So if you keep trying it, do they keep trying to put money back into your account? You could have your card paid off by the end of the game! :angry:

if that was the only issue, then the place would be packed. but not all students are die-hard, and not all students can afford $15 for a ticket. and not all students are even in grand forks.

Yeah I'm in Puerto Rico right now and this forum is my lifeline to the game

Thoughts on the 1st:

Oshie is a phenom. Wow, can that guy play. He just keeps getting better.

Miller looked very creative out there too, especially for only having played a few games so far.

Smaby has played a great series, and he is looking great tonight.

Parise has mojo going for him. That's a very good sign.

Good strong start for the Sioux, but they kind of slowed down towards the end of the 1st. Need to regain that control and bury a few more in the 2nd.

As they say, its hard to push off from your back! We had too many short-handed situations to really play "our game" that period. That being said, I think that our PK is looking average to good and Mankato, for what it is worth, is playing offensive but not with any real spark. If that continues, I look for the Sioux to have more and more odd-man rushes as the game rolls on. Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

This is probably a dumb question but how do you increase the screen size for the data flix? The usual ways don't seem to be working for me. Thanks.

As far as I know the Supersize button they provide is as good as it gets. I don't think you would want it any larger or the quality would drop off.