SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Mich Tech

Sioux-cia

I was hearing that tonight at the John. I started my own tiny Matt Carle chant. Stupid Ryan P annoys me. He scored tonight, on an empty net. The Gophers whiffed 3 times on the empty net before one went in. HAH.

Not all of us feel the same way...

But I can feel good about your win! Yeah! It sucks to hear about Fabian though. Just give him the keys to the bus to the Frozen Four, he can drive it!

My dream is to score with Oshie, with an assist from Spirko... :lol:

Nice........!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a few hundred people in the stands who did give Prp a standing O. We realized that this is his last game in regular season. I am so going to miss his contribution to the team. :lol:

Had said he noticed a bunch of people who did try and get the standing O started.

At 5:16, UND went up 3-0 when freshman defenseman Brian Lee tipped a pass from freshman forward Ryan Duncan past Teslak.

Did Lee actually get credit? I think the goal was changed to Duncan, but I am not sure. Just based on what TH said.

Did Lee actually get credit? I think the goal was changed to Duncan, but I am not sure. Just based on what TH said.

I initially thought Duncan made the goal but on the replay it sure looked like a pass to Lee who tipped it into the net. Could have been the camera angle made it look like Lee's goal but....

Lee got credit for the goal on both collegehockeystats.com and USCHO... so unless neither of them got the word, Lee scored the goal. From the replay I saw at the Ralph, it didn't look like there was any doubt Lee scored. I swear it went off of Lee's stick blade into the net.

Lee got credit for the goal on both collegehockeystats.com and USCHO... so unless neither of them got the word, Lee scored the goal. From the replay I saw at the Ralph, it didn't look like there was any doubt Lee scored. I swear it went off of Lee's stick blade into the net.

The box score at FightingSioux.com also shows it as Lee's goal. If the scoring had changed, my guess is that it would have showed up there.

Interesting, as last night on the radio GL thought Lee scored, but TH thought he didn't touch the puck and Duncan would get the goal. Then GL saw the replay and complimented TH on his good eyesight. After the game I was surprised to find that Lee got credit in the boxscore.