SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Huskies

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hak pregame comments:

This game has playoff/WCHA implications.

Didn't get a lot of pucks or traffic to the net last night. Weren't as sharp as we needed to be.

Long passes don't work against St. Cloud.

Sioux players without the puck need to work hard away from the play in order to be available/get in the play.

Issue with first goal last night-should've been goaltender interference

(TH comments that he thought whistle should have blown as Phil had possession of the puck)

St. Cloud's a veteran hockey team, and they believe they have a shot at things.

Defense changes: Splitting up Chorney and Lee. Feel they're not communicating as they should be.

Parise in net. Unbeaten against St. Cloud.

Toews comments:

Strange game last night. Thought we did good things on the PP.

Need to play consistent hockey tonight, which we didn't do last night.

Need to get more quality chances, and dirty goals if we can, which hasn't happened for a while.

Got caught running around at times last night, which is when mistakes occurred. Need to make sound plays in the defensive zone, which will result in more offensive chances.

Need to pull together and play as a team now. Need to play 60 minutes. We're a great team when everyone is putting forth full effort.

Viewed the first five minutes of last nights game, and saw a lot of sloppy play. Need to change that.

Is there a pre-game on the FSSN?

Was last night's game on the FSSN?

It seems that at times someone forgets to do something for the game to air here in Park Rapids. I've called the cable company and they tell me to call REA. I've called REA and they tell me to call the local cable company.

Any ideas?

Is there a pre-game on the FSSN?

Was last night's game on the FSSN?

It seems that at times someone forgets to do something for the game to air here in Park Rapids. I've called the cable company and they tell me to call REA. I've called REA and they tell me to call the local cable company.

Any ideas?

On FSSN now. Was also on last night. Short 7 min pre-game that starts at 7:30 on Fridays & & 7:00 on Saturdays.