SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Huskies

AZSIOUX

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now 3-1 Gophers on a beautiful 2 on 1 pass. Not sure who to cheer for. Maybe I'll cheer for both to lose.

Earl took a 5 minute for something, but I'm not sure if he was kicked out or not. I missed that part.

Not a misconduct, he's back out there. He got it for grabbing the facemask or something like that.

As Lotyz said, the Goofers lead Wis, 2-1 in the 2nd. Lucia just about blew a blood vessel arguing about a goal that wasn't allowed, even though it was clear the Gopher player hit the puck in with a high stick.

Not that it matters, but the puck was struck VERY near to crossbar level. I'd say it was as clear as the Parise high stick pass a few years ago. It appeared the referees looked at replay and made their judgement. The problem is they are only supposed to get the overhead goal cam (remember the Oshie goal/no goal) and couldn't have possibly have overturned anything with that view.

There may have been a recent clarification allowing them to use best available view, but I'm sure that's what tDon was discussing. :bigsmile:

It seems like we are the ones doing all the shooting and getting all the chances.

Of course, I'm sure St. Cloud will manage to get a goal that bounces off of three bodies, two skates, a pipe, and into the net. :bigsmile:

That is what it feels like to me too. They are getting too many chances not to score soon...if this keeps up I see a SCSU fluke goal coming. ;)

C'mon Sioux!!