SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MSU

AZSIOUX

2ND PERIOD INTERMISSION........

2 parts...

how many points did former sioux zach parise have his freshman season?

who holds the record for most points in a season by a sioux freshman and how many points did he have?

1st to post answer will win a hand signed tony hrkac card! thx 4 playing.............

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I heard 10 minute vice game misconduct on my feed.

Right, just a 10 minute. Backes cross checked Jones to the face, and while they were getting into it, Becker ran Smaby from behind with a huge charging crosscheck. I think Jones got the misconduct for slamming the glass in front of Becker in the PBox. Jutting was upset with the explanation and Sioux PP but Mankato got away with a lot right there for just 2 minutes of PP. I'm ready for someone to drop the gloves on Becker, that was super cheap.

On second thought, the Sioux made some huge, clean hits following that Mankato garbage, and it looked like Mankato has figured out you don't mess with Smaby or Finley. May as well keep everyone in the game for tomorrow night, although if Mankato keeps up this cheap crap if they have no chance late in the third, somebody is going to get into it.

Right, just a 10 minute. Backes cross checked Jones to the face, and while they were getting into it, Becker ran Smaby from behind with a huge charging crosscheck. I think Jones got the misconduct for slamming the glass in front of Becker in the PBox. Jutting was upset with the explanation and Sioux PP but Mankato got away with a lot right there for just 2 minutes of PP. I'm ready for someone to drop the gloves on Becker, that was super cheap.

On second thought, the Sioux made some huge, clean hits following that Mankato garbage, and it looked like Mankato has figured out you don't mess with Smaby or Finley. May as well keep everyone in the game for tomorrow night, although if Mankato keeps up this cheap crap if they have no chance late in the third, somebody is going to get into it.

Tim just called it a 10 minute misconduct again. Serious question: Is he wrong that it's a misconduct? Or am I wrong that a misconduct means you are done for the game?

Tim just called it a 10 minute misconduct again. Serious question: Is he wrong that it's a misconduct? Or am I wrong that a misconduct means you are done for the game?

It is just that only 10 minutes and he will be back shortly. There is also a game misconduct and there is also a DQ which costs you the next game too