SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MSU

AZSIOUX

Hate to interrupt...

The Dataflix feed comes up but will only show "Ready" (but does gives the score/stats); the radio feed won't come up (Windows Media Player says it can't play it, never had a problem before). You guys are my only lifeline to this game...

Any suggestions? (Yes, I know, Dataflix has usually sucked and the radio feed isn't far behind normally).

I'd appreciate any info. Keep up the good work on the thread as I'm watching closely!

Go Sioux!!

When you click on Audio Broadcast, if it gives you the option to "Open" or "Save", select "Save" to your desktop. Than open WMP and drag the saved file on the desktop into WMP.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it sucks that Finley is taking penalties, but at least we are hearing his name more, and he's getting more involved in the play. I'd rather see him take penalties than do nothing. But not *too* many penalties.

Okay, penalties are not good. Therefore, we shouldn't want our guys to take penalties unless it's absolutely necessary. I haven't heard a lot from other guys, but that doesn't mean I want them to take penalties just so I can hear their names.

Okay, penalties are not good. Therefore, we shouldn't want our guys to take penalties unless it's absolutely necessary. I haven't heard a lot from other guys, but that doesn't mean I want them to take penalties just so I can hear their names.

That wasn't my point though. I mean, you expect young guys to make mistakes, take penalties, etc. Then they learn what not to do. You can learn that if you don't participate.

Sioux keep up the hard work in the 2nd period, which pays off for a few more goals! Can't complain about this game yet. The call on Jones was a bit harsh, but I'm sure he made some inappropriate comments at ice level. Sioux need to come out and play a complete 3rd period to finish the game. No let up at all tonight!