SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Gophers

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typical sioux fan, blame the refs. they accounted for 5 goals obviously. grow up.

the gophs played well but dont be a troll you fuknnn dum azz, this is a sioux board and if you dont like what people say then get the fuch off the board you troll..

big ups to the gophs..we got worked like a 2 dollar hooker 2nite,,get em tomorrow night and salvage 2 points. GO SIOUX...........................

Get a clue about the game of hockey before you spout off

What crawled up your shorts, pal? I don't see anything at all incorrect about taz's post.

We flat out sucked out there tonight. It was embarrassing! Take the night off and come back tommorrow with a fresh, sober outlook....

the gophs played well but dont be a troll you fuknnn dum azz, this is a sioux board and if you dont like what people say then get the fuch off the board you troll..

big ups to the gophs..we got worked like a 2 dollar hooker 2nite,,get em tomorrow night and salvage 2 points. GO SIOUX...........................

I agree. Again, the phantom poster is blaming it on the refs so that trolls can come in and say we said so.

Comon! Even if Campion didn't call all of those penalties on us, we still would have lost! Campion wasn't given a whole lot of choice in 90 percent of the calls he made. And, yes, we did get away with stuff tonight too.

Did the Gophers get away with stuff? Yeah, they did, but Campion's calling most of it would have been ticky tacky as well.

The Gophers:

1. Out fundamentaled us.

2. Out disciplined us.

3. Out shot us.

4. Out skated us.

5. Out finished us.

Really, when you look at that list, is there any question why we lost?

Just got back from the "game", I don't think you can exactly call what happened in the John a game. Either way I just wanted to say that there are a lot of problems with this Sioux team and I wouldn't expect a turnaround like the one we saw last year.

The main problem I saw with last years team was the problem with scoring goals. Loses at WI and CC last year were due to a team that couldn't score. There are a lot more problems with this years team especially something called EFFORT and another called HEART. The Sioux were beat when they took the ice and the shot totals show that. The first legit shot on net for the Sioux was Chorney's slapper in the 2nd period.

Hak can recruit talent, but he isn't developing or using it. Stafford needs to show some heart. The 2 ND boys on the Gophers are up for every game vs the Sioux. What the Hell is going on that the SIoux aren't?

Lammy's shot into the crowd at the end of the game was really too bad. Very dangerous. Not a great way to end that crapfest of a game.

That was weird for two reasons. First he basically was taking a large risk that he'd saucer it right into the UND family/friends section. He ended up clearing them and getting it into the corpies. They don't ever cheer, let alone raz a goalie. I'm going to assume that was completely out of character for him.

I have had enough of this team not moving there feet, every game they stand around looking for the magic to happen. These boys are dreaming. Pass and stand, pass and stand. :D

What ever happened to crashing the net? What happened to our hitting?

Phil. looked good tonight beside the people in front of him.

Anyway hello to all, been a fan all my life. I started out watching Sioux games at the Old Ralph. Tagging along with my dad who took care of some of the audio. Rink rat baby....

Lets hope things get better.

That was weird for two reasons. First he basically was taking a large risk that he'd saucer it right into the UND family/friends section. He ended up clearing them and getting it into the corpies. They don't ever cheer, let alone raz a goalie. I'm going to assume that was completely out of character for him.

I'd like to think that he tried whisking it into the glass out of frustration, then regretted the move as soon as the puck left high off the stick blade. If he intended to fire into the crowd, then that is really disappointing. Perhaps not coincidentally, my shoe was flying toward the TV about that same time.

I'd like to think that he tried whisking it into the glass out of frustration, then regretted the move as soon as the puck left high off the stick blade. If he intended to fire into the crowd, then that is really disappointing. Perhaps not coincidentally, my shoe was flying toward the TV about that same time.

Perhaps he should have turned and shot it into his own bench. . . maybe it would wake a few players up?? :D

The main problem I saw with last years team was the problem with scoring goals. Loses at WI and CC last year were due to a team that couldn't score. There are a lot more problems with this years team especially something called EFFORT and another called HEART. The Sioux were beat when they took the ice and the shot totals show that. The first legit shot on net for the Sioux was Chorney's slapper in the 2nd period.

Hak can recruit talent, but he isn't developing or using it. Stafford needs to show some heart. The 2 ND boys on the Gophers are up for every game vs the Sioux. What the Hell is going on that the SIoux aren't?

I couldn't agree more with the lack of teamwork and effort tonight - what happened is what the UND deserved. Tonight, they didn't deserve the right to be called the fighting Sioux! One or two players played well one being Fabian and the other his line mates - was it only our fourth line that had any thing in this game or what?:D?