SiouxSports.com Forum

USA vs. Canada

WiSioux

I'm in Wisconsin and the game is actually on tv here tonight on FSN... however one section of our paper says it is on at 6:00 pm and another section says that is on at 7:30 pm. When I look at the listings online it says that it is on at 6:00, but when I look at the listings for Grand Forks online (who is in the same time zone) it says that it is on at 7:30/7:45 after the Minnesota Wild game. According to usahockey.com the game is at 7:00 EST, making it 6:00 here... so is GF just showing it delayed? Can anyone help me figure out what time the game is actually on? Thanks and go USA!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is on here in Grand Forks at 7:30, tape delayed an hour and a half because of the Wild game. Someone posted elsewhere on here that FSN North-Wisc. is showing the game live, while FSN North-MSP is showing it tape-delayed. That should explain the differences in time on TV for you. It also is carried live on NHL Center Ice Package I believe as well if anyone bought the package. The game starts at 6pm local Grand Forks time.

The game is on here in Grand Forks at 7:30, tape delayed an hour and a half because of the Wild game. Someone posted elsewhere on here that FSN North-Wisc. is showing the game live, while FSN North-MSP is showing it tape-delayed. That should explain the differences in time on TV for you. It also is carried live on NHL Center Ice Package I believe as well if anyone bought the package. The game starts at 6pm local Grand Forks time.

If you have the hockey package, you can get the game at 1800 hrs Grand Forks Time channel 371.

Thanks! Unfortunatly I work until 7:30 so I'll just have to tape it and watch it delayed...

Post often, they block the streaming audio and video here and I will bee sleeping anyway. I'll read all your posts when I get up, it's kinda like watching the game on fast forward.

Midnight is in about an hour and a half here, Happy New Year to all!

Edited by Air Force One

TSN's Paul Maguire just called Oshie the most underrated player in the tournament!

I would say that's true though. He didn't have the best game against the Swiss, but he didn't play terrible either. He was all over the ice against Finland, and he played well against Norway too.