SiouxSports.com Forum

ABC Nightline

siouxguyinstpaul

Stayed up for that pathetic little puke Jeremy Schaap to do a hit piece filled with lies and half truths. ;) Whatever happened to journalism? There is one person rolling in his grave tonight.......Dick Schaap has to be embarrassed and might want to check the paternity on his alleged puke of a son.

That was a horrible excuse for reporting. Jeremy clearly didn't look at more than one side of the issue. He and Nightline should be ashamed of that. I can't believe I stayed up for it. I may be a Bison fan, but I think the Fighting Sioux nickname should stay in place. This whole "political correctness" thing has gone too far and its idiots like Schaap that are only making things worse.

That was a horrible excuse for reporting. Jeremy clearly didn't look at more than one side of the issue. He and Nightline should be ashamed of that. I can't believe I stayed up for it. I may be a Bison fan, but I think the Fighting Sioux nickname should stay in place. This whole "political correctness" thing has gone too far and its idiots like Schaap that are only making things worse.

Nightline has always been horrible news. I watched a story about the war in Iraq a few nights ago and realized that nightline is horribly one sided and would not watch it ever again. The media in general controlling information or misinformation really ticks me off. It is getting harder and harder to figure out what is the truth behind the news stories.